My friends mom- pt. 2

Y/N pov:

I bite my lip as i quickly run upstairs on shaking legs. I go into her room and giggle as an idea comes up in my mind. I lock the door and undress completely. I jump on the bed and spread my legs, sliding my hands down between them. I start to circle my clit slowly while letting out quiet moans. As i speed up i start to moan louder.

"F-Fuck linda!" I moan as i start to feel myself getting close. Suddenly i hear quick steps coming to the room making me smirk. I hear Linda trying to open the door" Y/N! Open the fucking door!"
I moan louder as i ignore her getting closer and closer to my orgasm. "Shit Linda!" I scream as i cum hard. Suddenly i feel a hand grabbing my wrist and slapping me across the face. I look at her with wide eyes and gasp.

"You're a fucking whore. Its not nice to do something like that baby girl. You were a real bad girl i think you need to be punished." She says with an evil smirk. I pout and whimper quietly. Its now that i realize what shes wearing. Absolutely nothing. I bite my lip and whimper again. She giggles and pushes me down on the bed with my face being pressed into the pillow. I wanted to say something but a hard slap on my ass makes me scream. "LINDA!". She slaps me again but harder. "That's not my fucking name Y/N.". I whimper and nod as i feel tears in the corners of my eyes. "I-I'm sorry D-Daddy" i feel another slap and suddenly her dick being pushed in me. "OH SHIT!" I scream as she starts to move fast into me. She moans and grabs my hair, pulling my head up from the pillow. I groan and move my ass against her dick. "F-Fuck!" I moan out . She pushes my head back into the pillow and pulls my hips up, now being in the air.

She goes harder and harder while slapping my ass. Suddenly i feel my orgasm coming. She pulls out quickly and turn me around so im laying on my back. I want to protest but she moves into me again making me rolling my eyes back. I scream and start to clench around her. She grabs my neck hard, making me open my eyes. "I want you to look at me. I want to watch you fall apart when you cum around my dick."

I moan loudly and she goes harder. "Please M-Ms. tripp!" I beg while clenching harder. She looks at me with pure lust. "Fuck, say that again!" She growls making me moan again. "P-please make me c-um, M-Ms Tripp! Please!" .

She moan and grab my neck harder. "Cum, my sweet whore." When she days that i scream out loud and cum hard over her cock. I roll my eyes back as she moves slower letting me calm down slowly. I whimper as she pulls out of me and i close my eyes.

She lays next to me and pulls my head on her chest.
"Are you okay, darling?" She asks making me smile softly. "Mhm" i answer quietly being tired. "Sleep sweetheart, ill be here when you wake up." She starts to caress my belly as i drift off to sleep.