My moms friends- pt. 2

Tw: Smut, Mommy kink, toys
________________________________
When the door opens....

There she is...Xandra.. I was breathing heavy. She stepped closer and Delia and Diane start to rip her clothes of. She crawled towards me and grabbed my throat.

„Listen. I'm in charge now, so when you pull a little stunt , mommy will punish you. Understand?" I nod. She grabbed tighter „words. Slut" I whined „y-yes"

„Yes what?" she start to bite my neck. „Y-yes mommy" she smirked and whispered in my ear „good girl." I whined „lay down" I did as I'm told and the other woman lay down too. Xandra climbed on top of me „now be a good girl and make mommy feel good" she smirked and lowered herself on my face. I start eating her out. I flick my tongue over her clit. She rocks her hips and moans „fuck baby". Suddenly I feel something against my entrance. Diane... the thing in her trousers were a strap. She pushed the 10 inch strap in me and start to circle my clit with her thumb. I moan into xandra. The vibration make her come closer to the edge. "Oh god j-just like that". I feel Xandra leaning forward and I hear two people kissing. My mind wanders wild. I can just imagine Diane and her kissing. I look to my left and see Mina on top of Delia's face and billie rubbing her pussy against Delia's. I moan harder feeling myself on the edge. "Are you going to cum for your mommy's baby?" I hear Diane say. I moan into Xandra "cum for us." I moan as I cum all over the strap. At the same moment Xandra cums in my mouth. I lick all of her cum of her. After she laid next to me with Diane, I hear the other three woman cum too. They all laid down and I felt the covers getting over us. I start to drift off when I remember my mum. I try to stand up when I felt a hand on my arm. I look back at Diane.
"Don't worry sweetheart your mom isn't coming home. You can be with us now. You need us" I start to tear up. Did they kill m-my mom-
I lay back down and start to sob. Some arms wrap around me. It's Diane. "Don't worry sweet girl we take care of you" it's a weird feeling because I know what they did to my mom but I still want them to hold me. To take care of me. To let me cry in their chest. Maybe they are right. I need them.

________________________________

Okay well I wasn't planning to make the end like this but well. Who would run away when u have a bed with 5 beautiful woman. And thanks to my girlfriend who told me to kill someone at the end💀