My friends mom -pt. 1

Character: Linda tripp
Tw: Smut, g!p, slapping and some other things

Y/N pov:
I woke up with a pounding headache. I groan and slowly open my eyes. "Fuck it's bright in here!" . I say to my friend who's laying on the floor. I slowly sit up and hold my head. "Shit im gonna get some aspirin!". I stand up and stumble downstairs in the kitchen. I see linda, y/f/n mom. She's cooking while she swings her hips. I watch her for a bit. I know y/f/n since im 3 but since im 17 i developed a huge crush towards their mom. She's just so hot and beautiful. "Good morning, sweet girl" i hear someone say, shaking me out of my trance. I start to blush and see that she definitely noticed me looking at her behind. I look up "y-yes Ms. Tripp?" I ask still blushing hard. "Sweetheart are you okay? You're red."

Lindas POV:

I have to admit that i like the attention i get from y/n. Shes such a pretty and interesting girl. But im scared to make a move. Im just so old and god i have a dick. It's embarrassing. I get shaking out of my trance when y/n bend down in front of me to get glasses. I bite my lip and cant take my eyes to look away. I feel myself hardening.

Y/N POV:

I turn around, standing up again and i look at linda. I see her face flustered and i turn my eyes to where she looks at. I smirk when i notice where she looks at and i kiss her cheek. "See you later Ms. Tripp!" I smile. "O-oh right yeah.. later. But dont drink too much again!" She says making me smirk. I go to her and whisper in her ear. "Yes daddy". I hear her gasp and look at her. She just stares. Not at me, no. But at the wall behind me. I turn to walk away but a hand grabs my wrist.
"W-what did you just call me ?"
I start to blush and look down. "N-nothing i-im s-sorr-" im cut off when i feel lips smashing on mine. I moan and kiss her back. She pulls away and i look shocked at her. I hear y/f/n comming downstairs and i look at them.
"Hey i have to go to work! See you later!" And with that they left...me and their mom alone. Linda looks at me and comes closer. I back up and look down noticing a bulge in her trousers. I bite my lip and moan quietly when i notice what it is.
"See something you like pet?"
I moan and nod softly. Linda grabs my neck and goes close to my ear. "I need to hear you say it baby". I moan and nod "y-yes daddy". She smirks and lifts me on the counter. I smile and open my legs. "Mhm so needy baby?" Linda pulls her trousers and boxers down and i moan at her length. She smirks and pulls my trousers and underwear down. I bite my lip and whine. She smile and look in my eyes while she slides herself through my slit. I moan and linda grabs my throat hard choking me as she pushes her whole length into me. I scream and she chokes me harder. "LINDA OH MY-" she slappes me across the face "Thats not my fucking name!" She says while going harder. I scream louder and grab her wrist. "DADDY!" I feel my self clenching around her cock, embarrassing fast. "Oh fuck you're so tight. Cum like the slut you are." She goes unbelievably fast. I scream and start to squirt while i cum hard. "DADDY! SHIT!" . Linda moans loudly and fills me up "God take my babies baby!" She slows down and pulls out of me slowly. I smile and kiss her hard. I moan into the kiss and she picks me up from the counter and places me on the floor.

"Wait for me in my room. Im not done with you yet."

_____________________________________
Okay so i didn't update in a month so here i am:) this was requested and im gonna make a second part.