𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗢𝗻𝗲-𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁

RickyArgueta60 and Wattpad Present: How the Grinch Stole Christmas: the Mean One

Based on the book written by Dr. Seuss: How the Grinch Stole Christmas

THE WHO: "🎵 Dahoo Dores, Dahoo Dores.. Welcome Christmas, bring your light

Dahoo Dores, Dahoo Dores.. Welcome in the cold at night! 🎵"

An Single Tree was fallen off into the ground where's the people of an place called Whoville picked up the tree and headed into the town as their Christmas tree.

THE WHO: "🎵 Welcome Christmas, fah-who rah-moose!

Welcome Christmas dah-who dah-moose!

Welcome Christmas while we stand, heart to heart and hand in hand! 🎵"

Soon, they started putting Christmas Decorations on the Tree as they showed to like Christmas a lot.

THE WHO: "🎵 Trim up the tree with Christmas stuff like bingle balls and who-floo fluff.

Trim up the tree with goo-hoo guns and bizel blicks at ones! 🎵"

Soon, the Citizens of Whoville started to putting decorations over the town and even their own home as they're playing loud music to playing Christmas songs and food for their relatives to eat.

THE WHO: "🎵 Trim every blessed window and trim every blessed door.

Hang up woo boo hoo bricks, then run out and get some more!

Hang pantukas on the ceiling, pile panpunas on the floor.

Trim every blessed needle on the blessed Christmas tree.

Christmas comes tomorrow, trim you, trim me!

Trim up the tree with busel buns, and bliffer bloofs, and wunsel wuns.

Trim up your uncle and your aunt with yards of who flunt flan!

Trim up with yards of who flunt flan! 🎵"

Expect for the one, soon the narrator started to speak "Every Who down on Whoville like Christmas a lot, but the Grinch.. who lived just north of Whoville did not!"

Soon, up the mountain in the north was a man with tanned skin, long black hair that reached to his shoulders, and green eyes, a scar over his left eye. He has on a black suit with a red shirt underneath, his name is Kraken Silverback or the Who mostly called him by his known name... The Grinch "The Grinch hates Christmas, the whole Christmas season.. Many asked why he hates Christmas, but there was no reason for his hatred for the joyful seasons.. it could be his shoes are too tight," The Grinch looks down at his shoes to fixing them up "Or maybe, it must be a scar over to his left eye," the scar on his left eye started to glow red before it died down into normal "But I think the most likely reason because his heart was two sizes too small unlike an natural heart, but whatever the reason his heart refused to grow more inches due to The Grinch heartless behavior and hatred to the Who for the rest of his entire life and he will stared down the town from the cave with a sour expression at the warm night window below the town."

Soon, an large Doberman walking out from the cave as he looks down at the city with his tail was wagging around which the Grinch glared down at his dog with his green eyes "For he knew the Who of Whoville beneath are busy now, with hanging the merry and holly holiday."

"They're hanging their stocking," he snarled with an glare as he clenched his fist in anger "Tomorrow will be Christmas which meant its almost here!" He then growled with his fist was clenched tighter as he tapping his finger at his dog which kinda annoyed the dog "I must find the way to stop Christmas once and for all! Because once a year, all of those little brats always came out from their rooms to getting their present to seeing what's did they get.. Oh, all of that loud noise, noise, noise, noise, noise!" Soon, all of the children were playing with their toys like a bell, Ping-Pong and some get to played with drums and trumpets "Here's one thing I hated the most is noises, noises, noises, noises!" Kraken grabbed his own hand as he facepalmed at this in his mind "And the Whos: Both young and old will sit down on a feasts, and they will feasted, and they will feasted, and they will feasted, and they will feasted, feasted, feasted!"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗢𝗻𝗲 🎉