Body Party - Kay Flock*

————————————————————-

Just a scene i might do a backstory later
We need more chubby character stories

————————————————

"I told you to get naked and you still got that big ass shirt on." Kay stated with a raised brow as he entered the room. Jaya didn't react, hands still clutching the hem of Kay's oversized shirt "Can't i keep it on, you can still get what you want right?"

"Fuck you mean what i want? I want to love on my girlfriend and i can't do that with that shirt in the way. Take it off or I'm gonna rip it." "Alright bro relax." She said and slowly lifted the shirt over her head, not missing the way her boyfriend's jaw clenched when she called him bro, she was definitely in for it.

"Can you at least turn the light off?" She asked, covering herself with her hands prompting Kay to glare at her and pull her hands away "Fuck all that.".

He threw her further up on the bed as he knelt between her legs, still fully clothed. "You're so fucking pretty ma." he muttered as he ran a hand down her body, stopping on her tit and squeezing. "Take your shirt off, I feel weird."

"Shut up and let me appreciate you." Kay rolled his eyes and dipped down lower to press a kiss to her neck and force her legs further apart. He moved to her boobs next, leaving hickeys on one and groping the other. Before she could stop herself, her hand shot up to grip his hair and pull him closer.

She felt him smirk against her skin and went to pull away but he sat up before she could. He quickly tugged off his shirt and pulled his hair out of the ponytail. "You happy now?" he asked but the only answer he received was her dragging him down into a nasty kiss.

As they kissed, Kay slowly rutted his clothed bulge against her bare clit, causing her to moan into the kiss. He bit down on her bottom lip before pulling away, chuckling when she chased his lips. "Lay back J, i got you.".

He kissed down her body until he got to her inner thighs, instinctively her legs clamped around his head but Kay didn't pull away. He quickly attached his lips to her clit and sucked on it.  The hands that were covering her mouth, instantly went to his hair and pulled hard.

He groaned but didn't stop his ministrations on her, he instead brought his fingers up to thumb at her sensitive bud while he tongue fucked her. Jaya's thighs went limp as she felt her first orgasm rapidly approaching "Wait, Kevin. Wait." she writhed under him, trying to push his head away but he just grabbed both her wrists with his free hand and sped up.

Her orgasm hit her hard, tears springing to her eyes and body spasming wildly, the sensation heightened by the fact that Kay hadn't stopped. He hooked his arms under her thighs and flipped them over, effectively trapping her on his face. The concern of crushing him under  her weight was far outweighed by the overstimulation she was experiencing.

Her hands scrambled for purchase on the headboard, unintentionally lifting some of her weight off him much to her boyfriend's irritation. He pulled her back down all the way and locked his fingers, completely stopping her movement. 

Tears were running down her face freely when her second orgasms hit her even harder that her first. This time Kay stopped and she rolled off of him, every bone in her body turning to jelly. She laid there for a minute, panting with her eyes shut and felt Kay get off the bed.

She sighed in relief thinking he was probably just getting up to get a washcloth but the sound of his belt hitting the floor made her eyes snap open. "Kevin you can't be serious."

"Dead serious ma, I told you stop hiding yourself from me and calling me bro but you don't listen." He grabbed her ankle and dragged her to the edge of the bed "And don't start that running shit Jaya." "Nigga if you going too hard, imma run." The girl propped herself up on her elbows and mugged him.

"You doing all that talking like i'm not about to make you cry." "I don't fucking c-" Her breath got caught in her throat as Kay pushed in. "What was that?" He asked smugly, wrapping a hand around her throat and leaning down to hear her better.

Jaya of course couldn't respond, her eyes rolled back into her skull as Kay drilled into her.    "Talk your shit ma, come on." He encouraged while tightening his grip on her neck.

He kept slamming into her, jolting her further up the bed but he stopped abruptly "You know what. You gotta work for it.". He pulled out and sat up against the headboard "Come ride me."

Jaya groaned and dragged herself over to where Kay was "You know my legs are weak as fuck Kevin" she grumbled as she rested her hands on his shoulders "And I don't like how i look on top."

Kay rolled his eyes but said nothing as she slowly lowered herself on to him. When she was halfway down, she froze "I don't think i can do it.", Kay grabbed her hips and pushed her the rest of the way down "You say that every time and every time you end up taking all of it like a slut, ion know why you fronting."

Jaya's nails dug into his shoulders but Kay paid this no mind as he slowly rolled her hips against his, leaving open mouthed kisses on her neck. "Alright I'm good now." she said shakily and slowly bounced on him.

"Be fucking for real Jaya. You better speed that shit up." He said, slapping her ass harshly. "Nigga shut the fuck up. You're big as hell and i'm still adjusting." She slapped his chest but increased her pace a bit.

"You talking to me like you crazy but if i get serious with you, i'll be wrong?". Jaya didn't do anything but glare at her boyfriend who's hands were now slowly caressing her sides.

Soon she was riding Kay properly, pulling low grunts and moans from him. "You good Kevin? I thought I was gonna be the one crying." She teased, slowly circling her hips and clenching down on him. He threw his head back and let out a low string of curses, hands tightening at Jaya's side when she slowly licked a stripe up the column of his neck and left a hickey on his jaw.

"I'm stopping myself from fucking you through this bed and messing up your walk." "Stop being a pussy and do it." She challenged, giving his hair a particularly hard tug. This flipped a switch in Kay, he grabbed her hands and held them above her head as he pushed her down on her back without pulling out "Remember that.".

He started up a brutal pace, staring right into her eyes as he did. "You good J?" He asked teasingly, Jaya let out a shaky breath "The fuck you think?". Kay mugged her "You literally crying right now and still talking like you really bout it.".

He let go of her hands and gripped her neck, his strokes were fast and deep, making her jolt every time he moved. She subtly tried to pull back but Kay quickly shot her a warning glance and pulled her back.

She felt another high rapidly approaching and placed her hand on Kay's hip "Slow down, I'm gonna cum." "Thats the point nigga but if you move your hand Imma slow down." Jaya looked up at him through wet eyelashes, clearly not believing a word her boyfriend was saying but decided to oblige. 

"You a dickhead fr." Kay laughed as he once again held her hands down and drilled her through another orgasm.

Jaya was still shuddering from the aftershock when he pulled out, she laid still for a while trying to catch her breath when Kay's hands made their way up her thighs.

"We not done,I ain't nut yet so ion know why you laying down like that." "Kevin come on." Jaya whined