Tell Us The Truth

I watched as the three skeletons sit on my bed. I turn on my PC and pull up undertale. "Okay, you are not real. " I said before turning back to them. "What cha' mean sweetheart?" Fell asks me. I ignored his flirting and then I said "You guys are fictional characters, your lives, your worlds are just games."

"What do you mean kid." Classic asked. "Oh well I'm glad you asked!" I said as I moved out of the way of the pc showing them Undertale. "You see that's your world and people here call you Classic since you were the first." I explained. The skeletons just nod their 'heads'.

"You two were made after Classic." I explained. Once more the skeletons nodded. "And after you three there was more and more made some are still in the process of developing and others are already developed and are just waiting to be found!" I exclaim. Blue's smiles seemed to grow bigger as Classic's seemed to shrink. I don't blame him though after what happened with the X-event, I'm pretty sure he was done with au's after that.

I told them to follow me and they did. I went into the kitchen handing them their favorite foods/condiments. Blue happily took the taco as Fell kissed my hand when he took the mustard and Classic hesitantly took the ketchup from me.

I was about to warm myself up some macaroni and cheese when the door bell rang. I went and opened the door just to see a box. I brought the box inside as the skeletons looked at me weird. I opened the box just to see two dolls one of Ink and one of Error. I placed ink on the counter as I took the box with error in it into the living room.
I picked up error out of the box with gloves on and put him on the sofa.

I shook my head thinking 'this is going to be a restless night...'