Christmas decorating

The snow fell quietly down as the clouds covered the sun the gray misty sky made it look straight out of a hallmark movie. Sapnap stood in the kitchen making some warm hot cocoa well Karl and quackity were decorating the green spruce tree. Laughing reached sapnaps ears as he walked back with three cups of cocoa (strong boi). Setting them down on the low brown coffee table and looking at his boyfriends they were covered in glitter of all different colors. Sapnap laughed causing the two to notice him.

"Come sit sappy." Karl said his face lighting up.
"You guys are covered in glitter." Sapnap replied.

Karl nodded as quackity layed his head down on Karl's glittery shoulder. Sapnap sighed and sat down next to quackity rubbing his back. Karl grabbed his hot cocoa taking a few sips as sapnap layed a kiss on quackitys cheek. Quackity giggled as he clinged onto sapnap.

"So who wants to put on the star." Sapnap asked.
Quackity smiled and replied "You."

Sapnap looked at them questioning before pulling the brown box that held the silver star to him. He slowly pulled it out it simmered in the light as he stood to put it on the tree all three of them smiled as sapnap sat back down taking both quackity and Karl into his arms.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨The End.
I hope you enjoyed make sure to eat drink some water and get a good nights sleep
Bye my loves! ♥