Chapter 2

I woke up around 6 P.M. , i rolled over and checked my phone to see Cameron has texted me about a million times

(Text message)

Cameron: You up yet?

Cameron: Beautiful wake up.

Cameron: I just want to explain.

Cameron: Text me when you wake up..

Ariana: i'm up..

Cameron: Good, i'm already at the lake.

I put my phone back on the nightstand and went into the bathroom, when i looked in the mirror i gave myself this disgusted look, not because i slept in my bathing suit and my hair looks like a birds nest, but because i know i'm never gonna be good enough for anyone..

I bowed my head ashamed and saw one tear hit the sink, then several others, i got my blade and began cutting, one for being ugly, another for not being good enough, and one more for being a failure, i then washed my face, so it doesn't look like I've been crying, then i walked over to my dresser and put some cookie monster pajama pants on and a dark blue sweatshirt that said "Normal people scare me" In the AHS writing, i then walked downstairs and saw Jack, Gilinsky, Skylar (Jack's gf) and Mr.Cocky sitting on the couch watching "Silent Hill" i told Jack i was going for a walk and walked out the back door, when i began walking out Skylar yelled "Put down the sleeves attention whore" I looked back and put down my sleeves, Jack started laughing, Gilinsky and Mr.Cocky told her to shut up, i thanked Mr. Cocky and Gilinsky and walked out the back door

(Skip walk to the lake)

When i got to the lake Cameron was sitting there on his phone "Hey gorgeous" Cameron said standing from the picnic table, i slipped my hands in my sweatshirt pockets "I don't have long" I said as i began yawning. "Listen, me and Taylor aren't dating anymore, we broke up a few weeks ago, Taylor just hasn't told Skylar yet, but don't worry i told her when you left. "How can i believe someone i just met?" I said while a tear streamed my face, Cameron got closer and i instantly backed away "Check my phone if you want" I took his phone and searched through everything, nothing, there's nothing there "I'm sorry Cameron" I said while hugging him "It's okay, i understand how you felt." he said while wrapping his arms around me "But hey i have something to show you" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me, i jerked back and held them, then the moment of truth came out "Ariana... Please tell me you don't" He said with disappointment in his eyes, i looked at the ground and began crying, Cameron tilted my head up "Please, let me see them.." he said reaching for my sleeve, once again i jerked away "Cameron.. (I took a heavy breathe) you don't know how it feels" Cameron lifted his sleeve, "you think I haven't had a hard life before." I began crying "Cameron, please don't do it again.." "If you won't i won't, you promise me?" i took a gulp "I promise" for the rest of the day me and Cameron walked around the woods and talked about our past, once i got home i walked up the stairs and handed Cameron my blades "Cameron let's go!" Mr.Cocky yelled from downstairs "Thanks beautiful" he said while he kissed my forehead, "Goodbye Mr.Dallas" I said while smiling, when Cameron left i laid down on my bed and scrolled through Instagram.

Thanks for reading, i hope you liked chapter 2 enjoy reading and stay updated.

XOXO ~ Gracie :*