Chapter 6

I walked the rest off the way home sobbing, wiping my tears, and occasionally coughing  I walked into my house seeing Cameron following behind me, i rushed into my bedroom and shut my door noticing Mr.Cocky i looked at him "what are you doing here?" i said looking around the room "I was looking for Jack" he said closing my closet door. I turned around noticing Cameron unlocking my door with a butter knife i walked over to Nash and kissed him, as soon as the door opened Cameron noticed us kissing, Cameron walked over to Nash pushed me off of him and starting punching him "Cameron stop!" "you guys are best friends stop!" i kept yelling trying to pull Cameron off of him, i walked in the bathroom pulling out an old razor and began cutting, i lost count after 6 and began getting dizzy noticing Cameron stand up from hitting Nash and run over to me "babe" was the last thing i heard before i blacked out 

Cameron's p.o.v. 

She said Cameron, i looked up noticing Hannah sitting next to the toilet bleeding out "not again" i whispered to myself before running over to her. I picked her up noticing she was out like a light i carried her down the stairs ignoring the yells from Jack, when i got to the hospital, i forgot Izzy was still on the couch with Jack so i texted her me~ "Nash is upstairs probably knocked out cold, sorry i rushed out Hannah is at the hospital blood was dripping everywhere... She cut.."  Izzy~ "God dammit, alright i'll go check on Nash, keep me updated with Hannah please." i turned off my phone and held Hannah's hand, "I only want you" i said between sobs. A few minutes later the doctor walked in with a clipboard and began talking, "is there a parent or guardian?" the doctor  Her parents are in Hawaii for another month.. " the doctor nodded his head and left the room, i looked at Hannah still holding her hand and laid my head on her stomach falling asleep..

Hannah's p.o.v.

I woke up looking around the room nothing... I guess Cameron didn't care i tried moving my arm to click the call button, it wouldn't move my left arm i looked down noticing the cuts... I cried a little and looked at my right hand seeing  Cameron holding it I then smiled. i let go off his hand and rubbed my hand through his hair, then i remeber the Instagram post, Cameron rolled his head and sat up "Hannah?" he said his voice all cracky  "Don't" i said looking away so he wouldn't notice me crying. He stood up and looked at me, "I love you" he said before walking out the door. "Cameron!" I yelled sobbing in my hands. But he didn't come back... He was never coming back... And i had to get over it..

Cameron's p.o.v.

I walked over to Taylor's to thank her for ruining my relationship with Hannah (note the sarcasm) when she opened the door she took a picture of me "What was that for" i said rubbing my eyes from the flash "Just wanted to" she said winking. I rolled my eyes "wanna come in?" She said opening the door i shaked my head and began talking "Stay away from me stop talking to me, you've done enough to my life, leave me the fuck alone" I said entering the car, i had to make things right i had to go back to Hannah i had to tell Nash i was sorry..

Hannah's p.o.v. 

I was sitting there sobbing a little and sniffling as i pulled of the black nail polish on my nails, when someone knocked on the door "Nash?" I said looking looking up from picking my nails. "We need to talk" he said pulling a chair up next to me.\

(A few hours later)

Nash's p.o.v.

Me and Hannah just got done talking about how we can't date and she needs Cameron in her life, she means everything to him, i wiped away her tears laughing a little "So do you choose him?" She laughed a little and nodded her head wiping away the rest of her tears, then the doctor walked in "Are you her guardian" I nodded my head just so we could get out of this room, i signed the papers and left the room "Wanna go to the carnival it's starting in an hour?" She nodded her head "Can i get an outfit first?" She said with her puppy eyes  i giggled a little "Yeah, but we're buying one" i said opening the door for her.

Cameron's p.o.v.

I rushed into the hospital looking for Hannah's room, when i walked into her room, it was empty and the bed was made i walked over to the counter "Is Hannah Johnson here?" i said hitting the counter "She left with her guardian, blue eyes kinda tall?" "Nash" i said "oh! Yes! That boy, very lovely man" she said finally looking up from her computer screen i nodded my head and got on my knees crying "god dammit" i said pounding my fist against the floor. "Sir, i'm going to have to ask you to leave" the lady said looking over her desk, i stood up, wiped my tears and stormed out of the Hospital, "let's go find my girl i said walking towards my car.

hope you guys enjoyed more chapters updated soon!

 xoxo~ Gracie :*