Chapter 3

I had finally woken up,I looked at the clock and realized that I had slept for around 3 hours.I don't usually sleep throughout the day so it was pretty weird that I slept for this long.

I get out of bed ,boot up my computer and start playing videogames.Playing videogames was really a really good escape from reality which I actually really enjoyed.I was playing my favourite game when my alarm clock went off.

"That's odd."I thought"my alarm clock isn't supported to go off for the next 4 hours-."I look at the clock.It was 8:40p.m. already?I soon came to realize that time does fly by while playing video games.

Without questioning it even more,I started getting ready for practice.I put on my white uniform and belt and grab my back from the ground.Then it hit me.

If i get so tired by simply playing basketball then what will happen when I go to practice?I freeze in place for a couple minutes.What was I gonna do now?It felt completely hopeless to go to practice with this bad of an asthma.

I start to tear up realising that next day I had duels.I quickly whipped my tears away before leaving my room and ask my brother to drive me there.

He of course says yes,as If he had a choice,and drives me there as fast as possible cause If we didn't speed a little,I would end up being late.

We finally arrived as I see my friends chatting with eachother I get inside,take my shoes off and go to the changing room to leave them there along with my jacket and phone.

I then walk up to my friends,they were too busy talking to eachother so I just decided not to bother them and just sit there,like always.

A few minutes later,the teacher tells us to gather up to start practice.He tells us to partner up into groups of two for running but i somehow managed to be by myself even If the number of students were even.

After a few minutes of running,I start to not be able to breath.Fuck. I knew I couldn't stop running,If i get tired by just running, wouldn't people think that I'm to weak to even fight?

Every part of my body was telling me to stop ,but I knew that I shouldn't,but finally,when I was in the verge ot collapsing to the floor,The teacher tells us to stop.

We all gather up forming lines so we can begin.We get separated into four groups.
One person from each group jas to run across the room and back.

We start off and I was lucky enough to be on the final set of people."Yes, finally things turning my way."I whisper to nobody in particular as the first set of people begin.

I didn't realize how long it would take for the first set of people to run across the whole room.At first,I thought it would take atleast a minute, turns out, it only really took 20 seconds.

It was finally my turn.I started running hoping I would be able to make it.Hoping I was good enough to continue. Surprisingly, practice went incredibly good with me not having any asthma attacks that day.

However,the next day was what mentally and physically ruined me.

It was finally Friday,meaning that after school I wouldn't talk to my classmates for two whole days.I don't hate them,I just strongly dislike them in a point I hope I had never met them.

I'm not usually like that.I just can't stand talking to people that treat me like shit.That's normal right?

Either way,the day was pretty boring without me getting into any trouble.

I went home, standing outside the front door ready to unlock the door as I realized I couldn't keep avoiding my brother forever.We would eventually need to talk.The thought of talking about it terrified me.Was he going to think differently of me from now on or still treat me like a normal human being?