7 | Break up*

#💔

Brenda (Dove's mom)

"Yeah, I really like that bag, my husband's giving me his credit card tomorrow and I'm absolutely buying it" one of my friends said.

I remained quiet in the corner knowing I couldn't afford any of the items here.

We are in a Gucci store my friends forced us to go to so they could humble-brag.

My phone rang in my purse and I quickly pulled it out as one of my friends was about to as me a question.

"Yes hello?"

"Momma, big bro is dying" I heard Emma's voice say in the middle of tears.

"What?!"

"S-some people came in and... And they beat him up and-and- it's- all that D-d-dove's fault, she got a boyfriend and he beat big bro up. His head is bleeding, his nose is bleeding, he's bleeding from his mouth... Everywhere's bleeding and he isn't breathing well. Momma come home quick, he's dying!!"

My phone fell to the floor and they all turned their heads to me but I couldn't care less, I ran out the door not bothering to pick up my phone.

I called a taxi and got in.

"Move!! Don't you know how to drive?! What is wrong with you?!!! This is an emergency!! Drive, you good-for-nothing!!" I yelled and the driver halted the car

"I don't accept passengers like you! Get off my car" he said and I stammered

"I'm- I'm sorry please, it's really an emergency, my son is dying-"

"I said get out old lady!!"

"Please, I'll- I'll pay you double the price, triple, anything please!"

He got out and opened up his door to drag me out.

"I would have driven you there if you hadn't called me a good-for-nothing" he said and drove away.

"You aren't!! It was a mistake!! Please! I beg you!" But he was long gone

I was stranded, in the middle of a bustling road, with no phone, no taxis around and about 15 minutes away from home.

I decided to walk on foot but with my laziness and strength, it would take 30 minutes to get there. I ran with tears streaming down my eyes.

He's my only son. I can't lose him... It's all that Dove's fault, if I don't stab her today then I'm not worthy of being called a mother.

{You're already unworthy😒}

~~~

♡Dove♡

Lexus and his sister (don't tell anyone, I've forgotten her name) left and I was alone on the bed with Sophia seated next to me.

"So when am I leaving?" I asked

"Tomorrow" she replied and turned to me, "who was that dude?"

"Oh you mean Lexus? The guy we met at the mall?"

"Yeah, who else?"

"Well, he saved me from getting beaten to death,"

"I know that"

"He's one hunk of a guy"

"Hot! With a capital H"

"How did he save me even, I've never met him before and yet he did"