ᴛᴡᴏ ៸៸ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ

Yesterday passed so quickly when she met the newcomer, not gonna lie she was very excited to have this foreigners to stay in her village

Yesterday passed so quickly when she met the newcomer, not gonna lie she was very excited to have this foreigners to stay in her village. The head of the family is the famous Toruk Mokto, who doesn't know him. Since she was a child She already heard the great things about Toruk Mokto .

Every day she wakes up before sunrise and goes to the shore to feed her water companion . This is her daily routine, since childhood she has been trained to wake up early in the morning. She likes to wake up earlier in the morning than other people. The atmosphere in the morning was very comfortable for her, no noise, no distractions and so on.

But today she realized she is not alone. Out of the corner of her eye she could see a figure walking towards the beach. After she narrowed her eyes a little she realized it's the sully girl. 'Why did she wake up this early in the morning' turning her head to the side a little. She got up from the sitting position and walked towards her. "Good morning kiri" . That got her out of reverie. "Oh Morning nymeria. What's that behind you? " . She then turned her head to look at Keanan, who is moving it's fin almost like a wave.

Kiri and meria both laugh looking at keanan behavior. "She's cute" "It's a he kiri" "She look a little embarrassed "Oh sorry" keanan let out a noise saying that it's fine. "What are you doing this early, where is your other sibling? " You then pulled her hand to make her sit beside her. "They're still sound asleep , and I'm not sleepy anymore ".

They both soon started talking so passionately. After talking for a little while, she got surprised when her name got called "meria!" a voice called her from the ocean. She looked towards the voice calling her and it came from her twin Reya.

She see reya making her way out of the water and heading towards her and kiri. "Join us today Meria" Reya took her hand and shook it enthusiastically. She thought for a moment before shaking her head "I don't think I can. I'm sorry". Reya's face saddened a bit same goes to kiri "Why? You don't have to do anything, just join us!"

kiri also continued "Yes, join us, I felt comfortable around you " Meria sigh looking at the two girls knowing she won't get out of this conversation alive if she says no "Fine fine, I'll go with you, but remember im not gonna join you on your adventure okay?" pointing her finger to her jokingly. " Yes yes let's go now! Let's not make them wait any longer" she then grab mirea hand pulled her fast towards the water taking her off guard.

Because of how quickly her sister pulled her hand towards the ocean, she immediately took kiri hand and dragged her along with them "calm down rey-" before meria could finish her words she was already went head first towards the water . she swims to the tops and sees aonung, Roxto, reya, neteyam, lo'ak and kiri laughing at her. "Not funny reya" you look at her sternly. she laugh covering her mouth with her hand "Sorry meria I'm just excited. Now let's go let's go"

Meria shook her head and saw a boy smiling widely at her . You shot him a smug look before diving down straight down out of everyone's sight. Neteyam starts looking for his meria from the surface of the water and got surprise when he is thrown backwards and lands head first in the water.

Meria then goes to reveal herself and everyone starts laughing at him. neteyam that had just been pulled inside began to rise again to catch its breath, and look at Meria smirking "Oh so that's how you wanna play huh"

You sent him your infamous smirk before looking at Tsireya and the others "let's not waste any more time" the four metkayina teenagers lead them into the water with the omaticaya people trailing behind them.

You started swimming deeper and deeper leading everyone else behind you . You were currently enjoying the atmosphere at sea, but got interrupted when you saw neteyam and lo'ak rise to the surface for a few minutes before coming back down. Tsireya turned to look at mirea same goes to aonung and roxto with a confused face.

You mentally sigh looking at the teenagers' faces before signing to them, asking if they've been taught how to breathe longer underwater. when she saw a face full of Confusion, she died a little inside . You point your finger upwards and begin to swim up and soon all of them surface from the deep water . "Are you alright?" ask Tsireya.

"You're too fast. Wait for us!" exclaimed Tuktirey. "Just breathe" Guide Tsireya slowly. Shaking her head, it easy for us but not for them, Mirea thought it best to keep her thoughts to herself she didn't want to make her sister lose her spirit . She was about to open her mouth to help her sister but closed it when she felt a gaze in front of her. She caught the oldest , neteyam looking at her straight in her eye. Tugging her lips upwards a bit and stare back at him ,she's not one to back down from a challenge.

After a few minutes of staring, Neteyam finally decided to break off the staring contest between them, he couldn't compete with her sharp eyes. Mirea snickers when she sees a blush slowly making it's way to cover neteyam's cheeks and a sheepish smile spread across his face

But it was cut short when aonung sudden appear "you are not a good divers. Maybe good at swimming through trees" scoff aunong "You-" before he got to continue his words he suddenly felt a chill on his back . He look behind him to see her older sister looking at him with the coldest eye glare he ever see,it almost the same as mother eyes. he instantly become quite and lowered his head . Everyone saw this and instantly become quite, Tsireya know how scary her sister become when she's angry .

The atmosphere around immediately felt a little colder than before. Aonung turn his body at her direction and mutter a small sorry sister. Tsireya immediately let out an awkward laugh to calm the situation a little. neteyam saw this and immediately change the subject. "Come on bro , we don't speak this-" flaunting this hand around "this finger talk . we don't know what you're saying".

Before Tsireya could say anything , Mirea quickly says "Don't worry Tsireya will teach you" you look at her excited face and nod, you know she want to spend her time with that Lo'ak boy. "How about you?" neteyam look at you with his head turn to the side a bit catching your hand in his . "I-" "She will be here!" . You look at her surprise, signalled some words to her , what are you doing. she look at you innocently and signalled back, nothing.

Roxto then brought up kiri after not seeing her around. everyone started looking around for a glimpse of her. mirea think for a moment before swimming away before anyone could say anything since she had an idea where she could be . She made her way back to the place she think Kiri current is , and to her luck there she is.

There's a little kinder surprise here (well if you see it that way" it's not supposed to be there, but I decided to just keep it. See if you can find it ;)