ꜰᴏᴜʀ ៸៸ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ

"Breathe" Tsireya took a deep breath as Roxto gestured upwards with his hand "And exhale" she held one hand to his chest "Imagine a flickering fire

"Breathe" Tsireya took a deep breath as Roxto gestured upwards with his hand "And exhale" she held one hand to his chest "Imagine a flickering fire. You must slow your heartbeat." Tsireya then put her hand on his chest and stomach "Breathe in" she took a deep breath "Breathe from down there" touch his stomach "Breathe out slowly" .

As Tsireya demonstrates how to take a deep deep breathe , Lo'ak sees her with that looks of adoration in his eyes. Looking at this scene, mirea could help but feel a little complicated. She then proceed to put her hand against his chest and look at him innocently "Your heartbeat is fast". Embarrassed that he was caught he could only mutter a small "I'm sorry" . "Try slowing it down" smile reya "Okay".

Neteyam and roxto share a smile between them .Nymirea who only watched from the side, didn't know how she felt seeing this interaction between her sister and Lo'ak. But apparently she wasn't the only one who felt this way, Kiri rolled her eyes at them. Nymeria , who still felt complicated, could only watch and not say anything to hurt her sister's feelings, which continued to grow every day. She turned her gaze to her lap 'As long as she's happy'

Neteyam looked away from Roxto, to look at his mirea , who is sitting beside Tsireya  , her face looked quite complex. Before he could stop himself, these words came out of his mouth "Are you okay mirea?". Caught off guard she's stutter a little "A-ah yes" . Nodding his head slowly, feeling a little disappointed with her seeing that she still keeping her walls up with him after everything they share before this.

Sighing to herself she felt a little tired after everything she did today, she look at everyone there , standing up "I'm leaving". Before she got away kiri pulled in her hands . "Why leaving so soon? Come swimming with us" she look at you with the longing look in her eyes . Smiling softly pulling her hand from your hand "I'm tired, you go ahead" . Neteyam watch you and her sister who are very much look comfortable around each other.

Oh how he would do anything to be at his sister place, to hear her soft voice only to him and seeing her beautiful smiling face. He would never thought he would say this but he's jealous of her sister relationship with Nymeria . "Don't worry, I'll come back soon" walking away before stopping to look back at neteyam. He caught her gaze and smile , which she hesitated for a moment before returning it.

"Are you serious?" Roxto nodded his head at neteyam "Yes, she is a very admired woman in our village, anyone would love to have her as a mate . She is good at everything" said roxto. Neteyam who was listening intently, felt his feelings divided into two. one feels jealous because many metkayina men like her but at the same time he could help but admire her

Smirking to himself and he continued listening to Roxto telling him things about her 'Make me wanna fight for her hand even more'.

________

Walking towards the comfort of her own room, pensively not minding to see where she was going, she accidentally walked right into the man's chest. Groaning at the sudden pain on her forehead, she looked up and surprised to see her father looking at her  worry reflected in his eyes. "Sorry Father" apologized mirea, as she was about to go her dad went to hold her arm stopping her from walking away any longer.

He went to hold her chin so she was facing him. "What's wrong mirea? You look tired" . Shaking Your head with a mischievous smile "It's okay Dad, I'm fine you know, I'm strong" . laughing he pulled you closer to him "Of course, my daughter is the strongest woman I know. Don't tell your mother that" . Laughing you nodded your head up and down "Now I can see you're smiling, what's wrong" "It's really nothing" sighing a little he nodded "Alright, alright."

They both walked together enjoying the fresh air around the beach. "While I'm here, I think I can ask for your help to deliver this sibling and people. Tonight your mother want to celebrate with the people about the child she's currently carrying . So you know what to do right" seeing your face lighting up he know he succeed . "Yes yes! I'll get ready"

I think some of you know what the next chapter would be like