Its Not Her I Swear! (Eloise x Wolfgang)

Genre: Angst
Requested By: AlreadyMaddnes
TW: Metions Of Sudide
////////////////////////////::::::::::::"ELOISE ADMIT IT ! YOU KILLED KAI!" Damon yelled pointing at finger at Eloise. Damon was angry. Wolfgang was angrier.
"NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT ELOISE KILLED KAI!" Wolfgang yelled. "OH SHUT UP WOLFGANG ITS OBVIOUS!" Damon yelled taking his anger out on Wolfgang.

"Please don't fight anymore..It's true It's me." Eloise said sadly.

"No..No! She's lying! She's covering up for Kai! He killed himself! No ! No ! Eloise didn't kill him !" Wolfgang said.

"Y'know for someone so against violence you sure now how to pick em" Weona said.

"ITS NOT ELOISE!!!"
———————————————————-
"HOW COULD SHE EVEN GET THERE IN TIME?"
"SHE DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO GET THE ROPE"
"KAI KILLED HIMSELF!"
OPEN SHED DOOR AND MISSING ROPE
"UGH!"

"KAI WAS WITH NO ONE BUT HIMSELF!"
"HE GOT THE ROPE OH HIS OWN AND DID HIMSELF OFF"
"ELOISE WASNT INVOLVED AT ALL!"
NOTE IN ELOISES HANDWRITING ASKINF FOR KAI TO MEET HER
"ERK!"

"IT WAS AT NIGHT!"
"ELOISE WAS ASLEEP BY THEN SO SHE COULDN'T HAVE KILLED KAI!"
"SHE DIDNT DO IT!"
MAKES TESTIMONY
"?!"
What was her motive huh?!
DEATH
OF
HER
BELOVED
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
—————————
END!
—————————
"It's clear Eloise killed to save your ass Wolfgang. She killed Kai by asking him to meet her, Kai being dumb enough went there. Mark saw Eloise walking to the shed when he was going to get more drinks. Eloise then strangled Kai to death then staged a fake Suicide." Damon said looking over at Eloise then at the destroyed Wolfgang.

"Excellent! Wonderful! Bravo!" Tozu said.

Toshiko sighed. "It's a true shame...I quite liked you Eloise. Same goes to you Wolfgang..." She fanned herself a bit.

It was Eloise
"No! No! No! She didn't! She couldn't ! She She.." Wolfgang tried to say but kept failing at it.
It was no use.
Eloise was then dragged off to die. Leaving her lover he sweet precious lover alone and feeling empty again