part 4 scatter! (SMUT)

I gathered up with my brother and his friends going to a hut I built yesterday after the encounter of patrick. We all stayed at Hut for a while, and then there was a knock on the door.
We all stared at the door until Richie decided to have the bravery to get and open it . The bowers gang me and kyro gulp at the same time , I hold the arm that had the carving on it and start to itch it. We all made a plant to stink, bomb them. I had brought it with me, but we had no idea how we were gonna get out of it, so they all decided that they gonna just follow me .
" thanks losers for inviting us. I see you've brought a weapon." I feel Henry's eyes burn on me. I keep looking forward. " I'm not a weapon. Bowers. " I slide my hand down the side of the couch and grab the bomb out my bag
1
2
3
I throw the bomb in the gangs direction and scream, "SCATTER!"

I tell the losers to follow me out side to the fence I let them jump on my back over the fence it was my turn I knew what was gonna happen but I still tried I was about to go over the fence until the same pair of arms that usually harasses my waist yanks me down "CHAO" "JUST GO I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN"

" That hurt my feelings..... y/n"

"Didn't think you owned them hockstetter,"

His grip tightened as I squirm around. I get a nervous feeling as patrick nibs on my ear while chuckling to himself. I let out sighu

" JUST hurry up and do what you want, hockstetter. I'm bound to see you later since you're practically living with me. "

I was expecting him to finger me or some shit but to my surprise, he didn't.
His hands gently caress my hips as he pulls me closer to him,I wasn't shocked we were being gentle, bit surprisedI was a little bit surprised, I get lost in his lust, full grey eyes.
" Let's go somewhere more private,"
I get lost in his voice and didn't even notice that we were at a different location in the middle of the woods. He chuckles to himself as he slips off his shirt. I blush i fucking blush. I feel my pussy get hot as he slowly approaches me . Because I'm one foot short then the bitch he looms down so we're chest to chest.

"We're all alone princess" he seductively whispers in my ear . A cold shiver travels down my spine I slowly back up into a tree. He leans his head into the crook of my neck and starts biting and sucking at my week spot

"I'm gonna make you never walk again"

"Pa-patrick" a moan slipped out

He starts to cup my area as he massages my clit, making me even more of a moaning mess. He pulls me close as he pulls me into his waist as I feel his hard erection poking me straight through his jeans.

'"Mmmmmphmm" I moan as I emptymindingly hump his clothed cock

Patrick notices this and gets angry at my actions ,he pushes me into a tree , suddenly my shorts and underwear are off my heart pounds as I feel his raw hard cock teasing my clit. I tightly squeeze my legs around his hips begging for his stick to plunge fully into me.

"You gonna be a good obedient girl for daddy, hmm?" He whispers In ear.
I squirm while being help captive in his arms, I gasp as he enters me. Our foreheads grinding together as my hands make my way to his back from under his arms.scratching his pale back as I tried to dominate him and shove my tongue into his mouth.

He grabs my chin, forcing me to stop

" you never dominate me do you understand???" He yells at me as he pounds faster and harder.

" Y-YE-YES- DA-DDY-A-AH- FU-F-FUCK!"I scream each syllable on each pound he makes. He goes faster pulling my body closer to his,our skin
Feeling like it's been melted or glued together it was sort of a nice feeling.

"Fuck kitten I'm gonna cum-im gonna fucking cum aghh"he whispers in my eat and bites on my lobe. His raven hair swaying back and forth with every pound he makes. As his mouth hangs open. I stare into his eyes as I instantly cum on his giant cock . he grabs my face and smashes his lips onto mine Cuming deep inside me.

"Fuck" he grunts.

" I wonder what you would like in the shower" he smirks

"PATRICK!!"

"What I'm just wondering"
He winks at my while pulling his pants back up. Just as I'm about tor grab my shorts and underwear he goes under me and eats me out cleaning me up as I squirm against his face. He sucks my clit extremely fast. I grab my clothes and put then back on and start to walk home I saw patrick meet up with Victor ,Henry and belch I give Henry a death stare while walking past and stick my middle finger up at him . I walk home noticing that something caught on my arm and ripped all the scab off since there was blood dripping down my arm not thinking about my dad I walk in my house and rummage through my cupboards to find stuff to clean my arm.
"Woah what the fuck happened "
Agh shit
"Oh uh just people you know saving kyro it's not that big off a deal dad you and I both know I've had worse"
I walk upstairs into my room and Slouch down onto my sofa in the corner of my room just thinking about today ugh how could I have. Been so stupid I should've left faster or hid . I'm sick of patrick but at the same time I love him I've never felt this before maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to join the gang but then again it's my brothers bully group I can't and there would be to many fights I hear from down stairs patrick coming through the door, he stomps up the stairs and crashes through the door and falls on my bed and slips on the sweatpants I gave him yesterday I grab his clothes and put them in the washing basket as he starts to smirk looking at my body I grab my yellow t-shirt and some shorts for bed and sleep on my bed with a clingy patrick.