Chapter 1: The Haydens Meet Old Brown/Agnes & Old Brown Do Arts & Craft

In Cumbria's Carlisle, a modern house is at 504 London Road where the 34-year-olds, Owen and Penny Hayden, and their 4-year-old daughter, Agnes Hayden, live. They just moved to Cumbria after Owen got a promotion. Owen's a teacher at Pennine Way Primary School and Penny's a online businesswoman. They used to live in Southampton. They lived in 14 Anderby Road. Penny runs an online business from her "she-shed", Owen works in Redbridge Primary School and Agnes goes to the nursery school called Bright Horizons Southampton Nursling Day Nursery and Preschool. After the move, everyone they've met are happy to have them in Carlisle. Everyone except Agnes' new classmates from The Highgrove Nursery School. They're not happy to see Agnes taking their friend, Kana Watanabe's place.

Kana and her family moved back to Tokyo, Japan that she's from which is very, very far away from Cumbria. Kana and her family only lived in Carlisle for a year. Once the Haydens are settled, Owen, who was born in fourth of July, now works in Pennine Way Primary School, Agnes goes to The Highgrove Nursery School and Penny, who was born in tenth of October, still runs an online business from her new "she-shed". She also makes clothes and pyjamas for everyone even herself, Agnes and Owen. Agnes even has her playroom to play in. Owen, Penny and Agnes' new house has a big backyard for Agnes to play in when it's sunny. One morning, Owen, Penny and Agnes had just finished their breakfast they ate to start the day.

Owen and Penny were having peanut banana cinnamon smoothie and Agnes is having Peppa Pig honey rings and some milk. Agnes is eating Peppa Pig honey rings from the box of Peppa Pig Honey Rings 375g. Meanwhile in an island called Owl Island, Old Brown the owl, who is friends with Ariel McGregor, Boo Bennett-Anderson and Kimmy Gibbs, is getting ready to go on a flight to find a kid, a human kid who needs a friend or haven't had a friend yet. He's a brown owl. He has a beak, brown feathers and brown eyes. He's even enjoying himself in Boo's nursery for show and tell. "Okay, where will I go?" He asked. Then he thinks of something. "I know. I'll go to Carlisle. I think someone out there who needs a friend or haven't had a friend yet needs me." He said. Opening his wings, he began to fly to Carlisle.

Meanwhile, Agnes is walking upstairs in the curved staircase to the bathroom to clean her teeth. She, Owen and Penny have blue eyes. Owen and Penny has brown hair and Agnes has purple hair. She dons her white undershirt without sleeves top basic, Peppa Pig underwear, Peppa Pig dark pink two piece shorts and top set and two of her Peppa Pig blue and lilac mermaid sandals with one of her Peppa Pig hair clips that has the colour blue with Peppa vinyl figure clipped on to the left side of her hair, Peppa Pig wrist watch and Peppa Pig necklace & bracelet set around her neck and right and left wrist. Her necklace and bracelet has blue, orange, light pink and hot pink beads with Peppa wearing a dress that has a flower on them. Her watch straps are light pink and made of rubber.

The watch has a dial with the cheerful Peppa Pig. The large and small hands are light blue and the second hand is clearly visible thanks to the dark pink colour. The hearts are light pink and hot pink with two purple flowers. Her t-shirt has Peppa in her swimsuit and flamingo swimming ring at the beach with a palm tree, flowers with ready for the beach written on it and her shorts has Peppa's name on the left leg. She grabbed her Peppa Pig flashing tootbrush and Peppa Pig toothpaste 75 ml. The flavour is strawberry. Agnes began cleaning her teeth for two minutes. Meanwhile, Old Brown continued flying to Carlisle until he arrived. "Now that wasn't so hard since I first fly that far." He said. Then he fly outside 5 Wingate Road. "I wonder if a little girl there needs me." Old Brown thought.

Then he sees Penny and Owen outside. They wear Peppa Pig champions fitted scoop and graphic t-shirts. Their t-shirts are white and black with white background and has Peppa and George holding trophies on them. Penny wears her white blissful benefits super soft wireless lightly lined comfort bra inside her Peppa Pig champions white fitted scoop t-shirt, white underwear elance breathe brief, sedona ultra soft denim capri and red gladiator sandals and Owen wears his white tank undershirts inside his Peppa Pig champions black graphic t-shirt, white tag-free cotton briefs, light sand blue regular fit shorts and two of his red rozi slide sandals. Penny's sandals has adjustable strap. Penny and Owen are putting rubbish in the bin when they see the owl. "Hello there." Old Brown greeted.