Chapter 9: Old Brown's Going To Find Ariel & Boo/Old Brown Sleeps With Ariel

The next morning, Old Brown woke up before Kimmy. "Kimmy, it's time to get up, my darling." He said. Kimmy woke up. "Morning, Kimmy." Old Brown said, hugging Kimmy. "Morning, Old Brown." Kimmy said, hugging Old Brown. "You go to the bathroom, get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs. Okay?" Old Brown said. "Okay." Kimmy said. She opened the door for Old Brown and he flies downstairs. She's still doing her morning routine. She happily opened the door by turning the polished chrome malvern bathroom door handle and walked in the bathroom to go to the toilet. Of course, Kimmy doesn't need her pink white toilet seat adjustable height step ladder anymore. Then she washed her hands and used her scrub up hand & face foam that she still had since she was two years old.

She also use it to wash her face. Then she dried her hands. Then she walked in her bedroom to her to her Holly white double wardrobe. She opened the doors and took her white wooden coat hangers with clips that clipped her chambray pretty shorts out. Then she took her pink jelly sandals from the floor next to her Holly white double wardrobe where her shoes, light purple rain boots and slippers are kept. Her In the Night Garden wheelie bag is located beside it. Then she walked to her white 4 drawer dresser. She took her floral appliqué smocked top, white pure cotton camisoles and white briefs out. Her Holly white bedside table, white 4 drawer dresser, white double wardrobe has red handles that looked like hearts attached to them.

She walked behind her rainbow-striped panel folding room divider. She came out. She's dressed in her white pure cotton camisoles, white briefs, blue summer clothes outfits and two of her pink jelly sandals on her feet. Then she walked to her sweetheart dressing table & stool set, pink hearts and sat on her stool. She brushed her hair and combed her fringe. She clipped her green pastel daisy snap hair clip clipped on to her hair on the right side. Then she put her 3D butterflies & daisies easy read watch on. Then she happily walked downstairs. Andy, Joanne and Old Brown turned to see Kimmy. Andy wears his white vest, white brief, burgundy super premium short sleeve t-shirt, bleu eyes break 501 hemmed shorts and two of his chambray canvas slip-on pumps.

Joanne wears her white full cover bra, boxer briefs, azure t-shirt blue stone capris jeans, and two of her white slingback flatform sandal. She also wears her black rectangular-shaped glasses. Joanne picked Kimmy up and placed her in her pink booster seat for dining table and pushed the chair in while Old Brown perched on stack of books. Joanne and Andy were having Andy and Joanne have scrambled eggs on toast and cups of coffee, Old Brown is having hazelnuts and Kimmy is having rainbow hoops cereal and some milk. Then they finished their breakfast. "Why don't you two play outside." Andy said as Joanne got Kimmy off the chair. "Okay." Kimmy said. "I'll wait outside until you're done in the bathroom. Okay?" Old Brown said. Kimmy walked upstairs to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

After she's done, she walked downstairs to the backyard where Old Brown is waiting for her there. Of course Kimmy doesn't have her In the Night Garden Large Motion Sensor Ball, In The Night Garden 3 in 1 Play Tent and In the Night Garden Upsy Daisy Bike anymore but she still has her ella 95cm rectangular sandbox. She now has her Adventure Playset Wooden Climbing Frame, Swing Set and Slide - Annapurna for her fifth birthday. Old Brown and Kimmy kept playing until it's lunchtime. Then it's lunchtime. Kimmy washed her hands. Then she and Old Brown walked downstairs to the kitchen. Joanne and Andy were having spice lentil & butternut squash soup, Old Brown is having hazelnuts and Kimmy is having sliced pita, carrots, cucumbers and red peppers with carrot hummus and raisins and some orange juice. Then after lunch, Kimmy and Old Brown went back outside.

They walked to the kitchen. Joanne placed Kimmy in her pink booster seat for dining table and pushed the chair in while Old Brown perched on stack of books. Kimmy's having crunchy apple boats and some juice and Old Brown is having hazelnuts. Then it's time for Old Brown to see Ariel. "Thank you for visiting us, Old Brown." Andy said as Old Brown hugged Kimmy. "That's quite alright, Andy." Old Brown said. "Well I have to go. But I'll be visiting you soon." He said. "Okay." Kimmy said. Old Brown began to fly. He took one look at the Gibbs who waved at him. He smiled at them and fly to Kendal. He arrived at Kendal. Now he flies to 36 Greenwood. But when he rings the doorbell, there were no answer. He checked Ariel, Mr. McGregor and Evelyn's rooms, they're not there.

Then he noticed a note for him, saying that Ariel, Mr. McGregor and Evelyn are on holiday and they'll be back soon. "I guess they're on holiday. But I'll visit them when they come back." He said. "I know I'll visit Boo." He said. He flies to Lancaster. He arrived in Lancaster. He flies to Boo's house in 12 Windsor Avenue. But as he, not knowing that the McGregors and Andersons are in the Lake District, rang the doorbell, he noticed a note from Karen, Bobby, Boo and Tommy. They're on holiday too. "I know I'll come back to Owl Island and I'll visit Ariel and Boo when they're back from their holiday." He said. He flies back to Owl Island. Meanwhile in Owl Island, Ariel and Boo keep a lookout for Old Brown. They arrived at the Lake District right after Old Brown went to see Agnes.

The McGregors, Andersons, Peter Rabbit, Lily Bobtail, Benjamin Bouncer and Squirrel Nutkin are already met each other and introduced themselves. "I can't wait to see the look on Old Brown's face when he sees us, Boo." Ariel said. "Me too." Boo said. Of course it's been a long time since Ariel and Boo lived in Lake District with Karen and Mr. McGregor before they married Evelyn and Bobby. Evelyn, Bobby and Tommy has never been in Owl Island before. Then Boo sees Old Brown. "Ariel, he's coming." Boo said, pointing at Old Brown. "Let's tell the others." Ariel said. She and Boo ran to Mr. McGregor, Evelyn, Bobby, Karen, Tommy, the rabbits and Nutkin. "He's coming. Old Brown is coming." Ariel and Boo said. "Places, everyone!" Mr. McGregor said. The McGregors, Andersons, rabbits and Nutkin get into position.

When Old Brown arrived in Owl Island, he sees Mr. McGregor, Evelyn, Ariel, Bobby, Karen, Tommy, Boo, Peter, Lily, Benjamin and Nutkin. "Hi, Old Brown." They said. Old Brown was surprised as he land. "Guys. What a surprise to see you all here." He said. "We having our holiday home here in Lake District." Karen said. "You did?" Old Brown said. "Yes we did." Mr. McGregor said. Mr. McGregor, Evelyn, Ariel, Bobby, Karen, Tommy, Boo, Peter, Lily, Benjamin, Nutkin and Old Brown hug. Of course, Ariel is three years old now and Boo is four years old. Karen and Bobby are thirty nine and Tommy are nine years old. Ariel is 3ft 1in (94 cm) and Boo is 3ft 3.5in (100.3 cm). It's time for Mr. McGregor, Evelyn, Ariel, Bobby, Karen, Tommy, Boo, Peter, Lily, Benjamin and Nutkin to go home

The Andersons let Old Brown spend the night with the McGregors. Mr. McGregor, Evelyn, Ariel, Peter, Lily, Benjamin and Nutkin went to the boat with Old Brown flying behind them after they said goodbye to the Andersons. Nutkin's squirrel camp, the rabbits' burrows and Mr. McGregor and Ariel's house are still there where they left them. Of course, Ariel has her astrid single bed sleigh frame in classic white in her bedroom. Her bedroom and playroom are where they used to be. Mr. McGregor, Evelyn, Ariel and Old Brown arrived at the house. Ariel and Old Brown play in Ariel's playroom until it's dinnertime. Then it's dinnertime. "Dinnertime!" Evelyn called out. "Coming, Gran!" Ariel called back. She and Old Brown headed to the kitchen.

Evelyn picked Ariel up and placed her in her pink nest booster seat with removable cushion, strapped her in and pushed the chair in. Of course, Ariel now has her pink nest booster seat with removable cushion like Agnes has. Evelyn and Mr. McGregor were having herby warm cucumbers with lemon and some juice, Ariel is having quick pizzas and some apple juice and Old Brown is having hazelnuts. Then they walked to the tv room. They're going to watch the Peppa Pig episode, Gardening. Ariel, Old Brown, Mr. McGregor and Evelyn sat on the couch. Ariel wrapped her arm around Old Brown. Then it's bedtime and Ariel wears her Peppa Pig pink shortie pyjama and two of her Peppa Pig pink/blue star riptape slippers. Then she cleaned her teeth and washed and dried her face.

The t-shirt features Peppa and friends, along with a beautiful stripe rainbow, complete with matching printed shorts. Then she walked in her bedroom and took her slippers off. She tucked herself in. Old Brown is sleeping with her. "Goodnight, Ariel." Evelyn said. "Goodnight, Gran." Ariel said as Evelyn kissed her. "Goodnight, Old Brown." Evelyn said. "Goodnight, Evelyn." Old Brown said as Evelyn kissed him. She turned the lights off and leave the room. Ariel yawned. "Goodnight, Old Brown." She said. "Goodnight, my little pumpkin." Old Brown said. They fall asleep.