hair

Hyunjin
------------------------------------------------------------
I couldn't say no to his puppy eyes and gave in. I sat in bed as I listen to the rummaging in the bathroom drawers for hair supplies.

Once the bathroom lights went out, a boy came out with a smile full of excitement while holding many products and tools. Oh dear, this is going to be a long day.

"Hyunnie! Are you ready?" Jeongin squeals.

"Just get this over with," I sigh, playfully rolling my eyes.

He giggles and sits behind me. I giggle back at the feeling of him playing with my hair.

"Hyunnie, your hair is so soft. I always thought it would be crispy from the number of times it's been dyed!" Jeongin teases.

"Hey! That's not very nice of you to say. Maybe I shouldn't let you style my hair," I pout.

"No! I'm sorry; please let me do your hair."

"Hmph, fine. Only because I would have nothing to do."

That was partially true. I would've been so bored if Jeongin didn't plead to play with my hair. In all honesty, I have the biggest, softest spot for my boyfriend. I adore seeing— No, making him happy. I can't stand anyone else earning his warm smile. I want to be the only one who makes him feel joyful. I want to be the only one who gives him butterflies, the same ones he gives me from just brief yet meaningful moments. I want to be the only shoulder he cries on as he rants about his problems. I want to be the only—

"Hyunnie! I'm done!" I hear a voice stop all my thoughts. Wow, I'm such a simp.

Once I turn my head to look at Jeongin, he bursts into laughter and quickly covers his mouth.

"What?" I question.

"G-go look!" He mutters out and quickly looks away to continue laughing.

I rush to the bathroom. Before looking at the mirror, I close my eyes and quickly pray it's not that bad. Oh, who am I kidding? Of course, it'll be weird! He probably gave me a buzz cut!

As I inhale, my eyes open up. I let out a sigh of relief; he didn't damage my hair. He did something weird though. I let out a little giggle, this is going to be my life forever; a cutie causing both panic and warmth in my life.

"...Are you mad at me?" Jeongin mumbles as he goes up to me, looking down in guilt. "I'm sorry..."

I frown. My fingers lift his face to look at mine.

"Of course not, I love it," I say, softly smiling at him.
-----------------------------------------------------------lovehyunjin

Liked by almondzuhas and 1,196,722 otherslovehyunjin what do you guys think of my new hair? my baby styled it with extra love and silliness! i love you my cutie ❤️ @jeonginontop

lovehyunjin what do you guys think of my new hair? my baby styled it with extra love and silliness! i love you my cutie ❤️ @jeonginontop

jeonginontop i love you too! now give me cookies for my hard work
lovehyunjin anything for you, bubba <3