☆ First day ☆

Hello!
Warnings:
Smoking
Alcohol
Mention of sh and ed
Sh
Ed
French people
Ginger's

Chapter one: First day

Third person:

RING RING RING

The alarm clock went off, telling the ginger to wake up. His first day of school, Chuuya hated school. Its not like he got bullied or anything, he took good care of anyone who try's to bully him. Its just that, he doesn't like going to school, well kinda... He finds it useless to go, he will fail anyways it's not like he is not smart, he just doesn't try. Going to school, going to classes, seeing the same people everyday. Its a loop. And Chuuya hated it.

He was the new kid of course...showing up in the second semester just cause he got expelled from his old school. He was trying his hardest tho, even tho he hated it. New schools always sucked honestly. He left school a lot cause he caused trouble at his old school, like skipping to much, beating the shit out of people, sending people to the fucking hospital.

Chuuya sighed while finally getting out of bed. He walked over to his desk, grabbing his clothes placed on his chair. A white button up, gray pants, and a red coat, his tie to of course. Once he finished changing he went into his bathroom, he lived in a apartment. Although it was just him and his cat (he couldn't handle a dog with school and stuff, he wanted one tho,) it was a two bedroom apartment. You know in case a ghost wanted to spend the night. That was a joke...what I'm saying no one came over but he still had two bedrooms. Chuuya turned on the light, closing his eyes, the light was way to bright. He sighed once again, picking up his toothbrush, turning on the water and putting toothpaste on the toothbrush.

After he brushed his teeth, he thought it was time ti head out, even tho there was penalty of time before school he wanted to head out early. He thought about eating breakfast. He pushed the thought away thinking "I don't need it."

Putting on his shoes Chuuya felt a thing brushing on his arm. His cat Moon, he was a black cat with white fur on his head. Chuuya smiled, petting the cat before getting up taking his shoes off again to feed Moon. He walked into the kitchen to grab some water for moon, cat food too. He smiled placing the food and water into the two bowls, he placed his hand on Moons head, saying "Goodbye, see you after school Moon." Moon purred back in response. He chuckled going back to putting his shoes back on, he grabbed his bag and headed out. But ofc making sure he had everything he needed, books, blah, blah, blah, his cigarettes and a lighter. He sighed once again and headed out. It was a long walk to school, well not too long, but it did take a good 10 minutes.

Chuuya grabbed a cigarette, fishing for the lighter in his pocket. Placing the cigarette between his lips. Its not like he smoked constantly, it's just a habit he had seemed to picked up on..

He lit the cigarette that was between his lips, taking a drag out of the newly lit cigarette.

Once he reached the school gates he took one last drag out of the cigarette before throwing it on the ground, stepping on it with his shoe. He walked into school, finding his shoes and changing into them. He then asked a teacher where the office was, once he got to the office he asked for his schedule. He sighed knowing this would already be a long day. Chuuya found his class somehow, he waited outside for the teacher. You can hear the whispers that classmates and students said about Chuuya standing there.

Chuuyas pov:

I was waiting outside the classroom, now sitting on the floor cause my legs where getting tired. The teacher finally fucking arrived. His name was Kuni something Mr. Kunikida, he apologized for being late (ps did I tell you he was 10 minutes late?) I just nodded in response. He entered the classroom, settling the class down.
"Good morning class, today we have a new student," shit was said soon after.