A new hybrid

Secret Laboratory

A worker carrying a trade of pill bottles and some meat heading towards a window looking through into a dark room as he press the speaker button.

[Patient 874 it's time for your daily medication.]

....

[Patient 874?]

The worker pulls out a communicator. "The Patient isn't responding requesting backup." The worker turn on the light revealing a destroy room and a hole in the door immediately the worker call again in a painc. "THE PATIENT HAVE ESCAPE I REPEAT THE PATIENT HAD ESCAPE!"

Within minutes the place was lock down as armed guards begin searching the entire place finding nothing however without noticing one of the doors was wide open leading outside.

Miles away was a farm where the owner was just heading to bed as his dog followed behind as they got in bed falling asleep when he was awoken by the sounds of his animals getting Slaughter immediately grabbing his shotgun and rushing out as his dog followed too.

Once out the farmer saw that his chickens were dismembered, the sheep's butcher, the cows were guted it and decapitated and this pigs were in the barn along with the horses as they scream while getting attacked as the farmer ready his gun as he slowly approach the barn when everything went quiet.

The farmer knew whatever it was had finished killing the animals as he slowly opened the door they were push opened sending the farmer flying as his dog charged the creature as the farmer gets up he heard the cried of his dog getting Torn to Pieces as he looks to the creatures before it ran at him.

A gun shot echo along with the screams of the farmer and the creature.

Following morning

Police were got her searching the farm that they take pictures of the courts is of the animals and the farmer as the hero Kakarot arrived with batman.

"Wow bat's you were kidding whatever done is must been really hungry." "No it wasn't." Kakarot was confuse as batman walks over to the farmer body.