Totally Horny

Fields resident

Karen Fields walk out in the backyard where Ripper was sleeping in the new jungle garden that he made but not just for him but for many of the creatures that occasionally appeared in the backyard since they don't have a fence.

"Son

"Son."

*soft snoring*

"Beacon."

"Yes!" She chuckles walking over to him carefully not stepping on any insects. "I need to go to work so I ask Sam, Alex, clover to come over to look after you so be on your best behavior and if you planing on having fun wear protection." "Yes mom I'll will."

Later the girls arrived where Karen leads them to the back yard where Ripper was waiting in his beast form waging his tail.

"Ripper we got a treat for you." They said in union as Alex pulls out a chocolate covered marshmallow as Ripper rush over before stopping in front of them getting on his back smiling up to them tongue sticking out stomach exposed as clover got on her knees and rub his belly. "Oh your so adorable!"

Alex drop the treat in Ripper mouth as he chew it as his mother explains. "Alright girls I'll be back later tonight I left some money so you can have some pizza and make sure Ripper doesn't stay out too late I don't people to painc."

"Don't worry we'll make sure he stay hidden." Clover answered as Karen was about to leave when she said. "Oh and condoms are in the bedroom drawer make sure Ripper doesn't get to them he has a habit of 'accidentally' poking holes." The girls nodded as she left as Ripper let a small Roar before looking at the girls.

"So Ripper want to watch some TV." Ripper immediately rush inside laying down in front of the TV as the girls giggle.

Later on

The four were watching Disney princess movies for you see Ripper had a furnace of princesses as he imagine himself being one when he was small of course he was pick on until his adduction where he forgotten his love for princesses until he was rescued. On occasions like Halloween and costume parties he would dress up as a princesses to which many people believe that he was a girl he love the fact he can fool people especially getting a free drink or meal out of them but he doesn't do it with his mother around.