Ripper check-up

Ripper was place under anesthetics as medical staff were checking him over seeing many scars and cuts even a brand on the back of his neck all the while the heroes watch and complete disgust and horror.

"Poor kid would do such a thing." Bob better know as Mr incredible sad as Donnie was looking through through the files from his the lab.

"I can't find anything telling us who the kid is or where he came from." Ben walked in with hiro next to him. "DNA test ain't helping us it looks like whatever they did to him alter his DNA."

"In other words he's completely off the system." They all turn to Ozpin headmaster of beacon Academy along with Glynda goodwitch. "Let this is a surprised to see you two here." Helen parr aka Elastigirl said.

"Well news travels fast voyd filled us in how is the boy

"Well news travels fast voyd filled us in how is the boy." Suddenly there was a commotion coming from the room and they all look to feed that Ripper has woken up and his monster like form lashing out and trying to kill the medical staff but they match to escape and they locked the door.

Ripper Roars and growls starting around the room until he saw the one-way mirror starring straight at it before running straight towards it crashing into it cracking which startle everyone as he was about to do it again when voyd portal herself in the room quickly hugging him calming him down.

Ripper changes back as he started crying as she rubs his back. Glynda looks at Ozpin asking. "Sir I'm afraid that this child is too dangerous to be left alone." "I know that's why I suggest that voyd stays very close to him until we finish examining him."

Hour later

The group were at beacon Academy where they meet up with hank aka beast as they examine Ripper with voyd close by when they discover something. 'Hey you all want to see this." Jimmy said as they look to see the screen of ripper brain. "What the hell is that?" Many ask.

 "What the hell is that?" Many ask

Hank step.

"It seems to be a chip of some kind and from these reading it seems that it's a cost of a Ripper's aggression to everything around him

"It seems to be a chip of some kind and from these reading it seems that it's a cost of a Ripper's aggression to everything around him." "So that's what's making him attack everyone but why is it that when voyd hugs him or just be close to him he's fine."

Everyone try think when ripper answers. "Because when I'm around her I don't hear the voices I have a feeling that I never felt before it was warm safe caring but I'm not I feel cold and danger alone."

Mikey suddenly hugs him cry. "Bro *sniff* that's the love of a mother *sniff* one of the greatest love their is." Ripper smiles as he hugs back as Jimmy said. "Brain blast of course the chip itself producing a shocked in his brain causing him to react violently in other words it's like putting a shock collar on a dog."

"Can we remove it." Hiro ask as beast sighs. "Yes but there's a chance that he may not survive the procedure we can either risk it or try to find another way."

"No!" Everyone look at ripper. "Do it I wanted out of my head I want the voices to stop." "But you could die." Randy said as Jake long cut in. "Not to mention we don't know what the side effects of it what if the chips remove it could easily kill you."

Ripper stare then in the eyes making them nervous. "I don't care even if it does kill me I'll be happy knowing that no more lives be taken innocent blood shall not shed and I can be at peace knowing that I've been put out my misery." A tear roll down his cheek everyone stood their in in silence.

"We can start immediately."

Afterwards

Ripper is see slowly waking up in a hospital bed where he look to his side finding voyd sleeping in a chair as he rub his head when he suddenly realizes. "The voices are gone."

Suddenly voyd woken up immediately seeing he's awake she hugs him tightly. "Oh your awake!" Soon the door opened revealing Ozpin. "Ripper I see your awake that's great."

"So the surgery was successful I no longer hear the voices I feel so relieved and calm." Ozpin smiles. "I'm glad but their something I was wondering would you like to attend Beacon Academy where you can learn to control your abilities and learn more about yourself while we try to find the person responsible."

Ripper didn't said a word until he said. "When do I start."

With Jimmy

He was in his lab working with fellow Genesis Dexter, Sandy Cheeks, Professor plutonium, bubblegum, Ford, hank, Phineas and Ferb, Reed, batman, cyborg, fixit, Donnie, and hiro all were working on the chip.

"One more wire and done now let's see what it have on it." He place it in the computer as it plays a video.

Immediately turning it off as everyone left on easy as hank said. "I believe best do not tamper with it anymore." "Agreed now if you excuse me I need to head back to the Mystery Shack Dipper called me saying that things in the woods eating monsters and the occasionally terrifying people and it's not my brother's work."

Gravity Falls

Within the dark woods where a few gnomes were roaming around when they all heard something coming from behind they all look is a large creature charged straight towards them with one simple swoop it got all of them in its jaws as it bite down instantly killing them as blood trip from its mouth.

It licks the blood before making its way close to the city as it let out a roar getting the attention of any creatures that were close to hear it.

It echo through out the hole forset as it continues on it hunt all the while spy drones followed it closely.