The Abandoned City

Camelia POV

It was a quiet place,Rosaline drove using her music while Merla and Spirit were hiding underneath the seats 'cause of the noise coming from the bloody car.

It was dark when we arrived at the city's entrance.I opened the window and stuck my head out of the window.I couldn't see a thing.Nothibg moved or was alive.There wasn't any life or even a single light on.All except for a old Hotelwhere we all headed to after we got out of the car.Merla was shaking like hell in Jessie's arms.The place was a mess,all crashing down,the smell of smoke from a burnt car was making me sick.Dead bodies everywhere you look...IT'S HORRORIFYING!

"Hello?"I called,the car bouncing up and down on the cracked road."Is there anybody out there?"

No answer,I gave up!We went into the hotel and found people staring at me!

Rosaline went ahead to talk to the women at the desk.

"Can we have a room with 16 single beds and two double beds,please"she said,throwing a big bag of 1000000000000000000 yen. I can't believe there's yen in this world too!(well duh,it's like in inuyasha,this world may be bigger but it's in the past. It's complicated how to explain but the normal world is the future but Aaron is older then me..WAAAAY older)AMAZING!

"We havn't even booked a room" Emily argued.

"We know!"Aaron snorted.

"Aaron"I said. He looked at me and shaking his hands around to try to stop me from saying"Sit",ah there we go.

"Thank's" Emily said.

"Anytime at all"I said.

When we got to the correct floor,Madison and (her boyfriend)Martin went exploring. Rosaline opened the door with a card.The swiper beeped and she kicked the door. It was an old door,with the 4 symbols of the elments. In the middle was nothing,just an empty space. Everyone went inside except me and Aaron. 

"Are you angry"?" Aaron asked. I looked at him and frowned.

"You expect me to be that so I am" I answered,looking back at the emty space. He stared at me..

"I suppose"He kept on staring at me. It was really 

"What are you staring at?" I snapped,making him jump back.

"You..you don't have to go and bite my head off"

"Bite your head off???"

"Yes,all I was doing was-"

"Staring at me because you have a deep crush on me"I interupted and smiled.

"Get off my back"

"I'M NOT ON YOUR BACK!"

"Idiot"

"Shut up and sit!" I shouted,storming into the room.

I heard Aaron shout"You can't just leave me here!" 

Once we decided who is sleeping where,settled in then went to get a big dinner. Rosaline paid for food for tonight,tomorrow,the next day after that and so on.We didn't exalty know how long we were staying but I have a bad feeling that we aer surrounded by demons that are on there way here,waiting for there target.We asked the women at the desk was their anything exciting to do.

"OH MY GOD!There's an indoor pool!"I shouted,jumping up and down and running to the changing room for girls.Myself,Roxie,Marian and Emily went swimming while the others went stroling.

Jessie POV

"Dammit,they don't have any football courses"I thought out loud.

"Jessie,they have climbing walls and frames"Chloe said,pointing at the map. I turned to her and still looked disappointed.

"Turn that frown upside down and smile"she said,clapping her hands to get my attension.

"You're right,you know"

"I know right,ha ha"she answered,skipping away off in her little world and calling me to hurry on.

Colin POV

"This is amasing,Gemma.You should join us"

She nodded and got in.

"Your right"she whispered and fell asleep.

Gemma POV

"Ah this is the life"

Aaron POV

"I'm so bored!"I moaned.

"Moaner"Marian muttered.

"Shut up,bitch"she hit me with the nearest chair and stormed off all in a huff to tell Austin to stop flirting with the women. There was only two with him.

Marian POV

"Would you ladies like to spear my children"he asked,blushing those rosy cheekbones.

"Oh,stop it"one said,giggling.

"Why did ask us to spear you're children?"another said.He blushed even more and sat down with them on either side of him in front of a beautiful water fountain.

"You're the only women I spotted"he answered.

"I walked forward,slowly until he noticed me,anger going down my spine.

"So.who do you think is the prettyiest?"they both asked,sinking into his eyes. I walked a bit nore until I was nearly touching his shoes.

"He.....He.....HER!"he shouted,pointing his finger at my face.

"HER??!!"the women shouted,turning the heads to me.

"ME??"I shouted,pointing at myself.

"Yes"he said sadly.The women were pissed off and walked off.

"Thank's"I said.I rubbed his soft,hair and taking his hand. He looked shocked and clueless.

We went upstairs finding Camelia and Aaron fighting,again.

Camelia POV

"Sit!"I shouted and ran for it to my room. He banged on the door and begged me to let him in.

"Come on Camelia,let me in"he shouted.

"No!"

"I'll give you some chocolate"

"I'll pass"

"Please"

"Ok but if you annoying me once I will say the word"

He stayed quiet.I heard Emily,Alex,Billy and Adam coming in. It was getting late and we were hunting tomorrow moring.

I opened my door and Aaron walked in. I left the door open and folded my arms.

"So,what do you want?"I asked,tapping my foot.

".......huh?"

I shook my head and walked off into the sitting area where Emily and Alex were fighting too. Everyone returned eventually and were all in bed the minute they came in,except for Madison,who was still awake...

'Go to bed Madison"I whispered.She didn't say anything. I looked at her and she was in a deep sleep. Lovely,she's asleep. I picked her up and placed her under the covers. She was in her pyjammies already. I went to bed myself.