Recently

Recently:

Recently we had a war against Jack and his side, we won.I'm starting to get new powers and the old ones just go slowly.

Aaron is STILL very annoying and I tell him to sit when he is really bugging me about something so stupid that you would frown and roll you're eyes at

Emily(above) )is getting better at making unusual dinners, breakfasts.

Rosaline is finally a true Goddess, thank god and is very good at making potions for the sick.

Austin.. oh you know what he's like... chasing Marian EVERYWHERE and a other single women who live nearby. For some reason he can never keep his hands to himself,what a slut,no offense Austin,just telling the truth.

Let's stop talking about him and move onto Jessie and Roxie.

Jessie....well Jessie is always climbing trees,building extra bridges to other tree's and blah...blah..blah..!

Roxie is just always helping out with children, babysitting them and putting them to bed etc.

And the rest of the boys, well I taught them how to play football and are always playing matches against them......OH, me?

Well I just practice fighting with Spirit and tell stories to Martin before sleep, he always wants me to. I'M SERIOUS PEOPLE!!! I'm always serious.