The death of Lola

3rd person POV

*Flashback*

1)Got beaten up by parents

2)Cousin turned good 

3)Died

4)'Cause Jack and her sister,Lola hurt her so badly she couldn't even say a word

5)Grandad went missing for 10 years and never returned

6)Brothers went missing

7)My non celebrated birthday

8)New demons were created

9)I joined them

10)Killed the whole village and city

*End of flashback*

"Blade,c'mon. Quit the flashback story and get a move on before I hurt you badly!"Samuel reminded me. He snapped his fingers and Blade was himself again. He apoligised and put his parachute bag on. They were prepared for jumping into the ruins of The Abandonded City. They were joined by a girl called Ariel(A demon werewolf),Lara,Sam Stone and Lizzie.Lola was the counter.

"Three,two,one"she shouted.They were about to leap out.."Go,go,go,go,go!"

They dived out and landed.

"I love killing!"Lara said,jumping around like she was at a disco.

"We know!"Everyone shouted.She didn't say another word.They scarttered across a field and came upon The Abandonded City where Aaron and the others were hiding.

Instead of walking they were jumping from one building to the other until they reached the hotel.

"I don't know why we didn't destroy this dump first"Lizzie said.

"Cause Belle was ordered not to destroy it by Jack"Sam explained.

"And he also wanted to keep it as a trap for Aaron to battle against him"Lara corrected.

"Bitch"Sam muttered under his breath.

"Shut up you bastard"

"No!"

"Yes!"

They kept arguing and didn' relise Jack appeared to them fught like dogs.

"HEY!"he roared,making them jump."Get in there quit being a bunch of dogs!"

"Yes master"everyone said and ran over to the entrance. Lola was with Jack and was starting to feel like she was being ripped apart. She started to moan and she knew it was annoying Jack,she could feel his anger underneath his breathing.

"I feel like my sister's soul is torchering me to pieces"!she complained,still moaning in pain.

"That's...strange" he said.

"Extremly"she corrected him.She colasped and fell to the ground,no movement of a muscle.

"Lola?"he called,jumping off the building and kneeling beside her.He turned her over onto her back and shook her hard.

"Jack"she whispered slowly. Her body was cracking and he could hear her moaning slightly. He looked at her. "Can you do me a favour?"

"Anything Lola,you name it"he said. She took his hand,shaking like jelly and sank deeply into his black,evil,cold,eyes to here thoughs words she says then dies...

"Kill The Heart!"...then she was gone.her soul ran away to hell and her body turned to ash.

"I didn't even say fucking 'goodbye forever'!"was his last words then stormed out of there. The others still hadn't gone in and if Jack saw what they were doing he would be angry all over his face.....

"We should do what we normally do" Blade suggested. They all agreed.."Finally" he thought. They got prepared builded up their strengh and blasted the main door open. Adults screamed from seeing this even the women at the desk who got away from this horror...........