Early Morning

The alarm rang twice at 6am on the fateful day of 9th December 2022.

Matan Even silenced the alarm

Matan Even silenced the alarm. He had been awake even before the alarm had went off. As a matter of fact, he could not sleep all night.

He had spent all night familiarising himself with the plan that was to take place in a few hours. That plan was to take place in the esteemed Game Awards Ceremony.

Be it God of War, or Elden Ring, whichever game won Game of The Year was in for a surprise!

For Matan Even was going to join them on stage and nominate the award to the Reformed Orthodox Rabbi Bill Clinton!

Matan cleared his throat. Then he began to speak in an unknown accent.

"Ay, Matan!"

He coughed and cleared his throat again. He repeated the phrase a few more times.

This accent Matan had was not natural. In fact, he had made it up the moment he spoke.

This new voice, Matan hoped, would prove a powerful disguise, capable of fooling even the most cautious of men.

I can do this, he thought to himself. Today I will become the Bill Clinton Kid.

He quickly dressed in his special attire designed for him to blend in any crowd. Naturally it was an all black outfit, a powerful homage to Japanese ninjas.

He glanced at his watch. He needed to go now to join the rest of the audience on time.

He promptly left his house, and began the perlious journey to the Game Awards Convention Center...