A Watchful Spirit

As the Bill Clinton Kid, Matan Even, left his house, a shadow watched in silence.

Further and further Matan went into the distance

Further and further Matan went into the distance. The shadow continued watching with interest.

As Matan's silhouette blended into the shadows in the street, the shadow smiled and trailed along.

This personage was no matter to worry about, for it followed not with malicious intent, but with intentions to help Matan.

And who else would help the Bill Clinton Kid other than Bill Clinton himself?

The great Bill Clinton kept his distance. As much as he wanted to help Matan, he could not reveal himself in his presence and endanger the both of them.

So the trailing continued. Matan crossed the street to a bus stop and waited. In a few minutes a bus arrived, and Matan boarded it.

As the bus drove to the next stop, a great shadow whizzed over it.

The bus driver was alert at once. His eyes darted around but he saw nothing. But he swore just a moment ago a shadow had passed the bus. He reluctantly brushed it off. Maybe his eyes were playing tricks...

Oh, but they were not. A shadow did indeed pass the bus. The shadow -- of Bill Clinton!

If even Bill Clinton was guarding Matan Even, perhaps Matan's mission to the Game Awards Ceremony was more dangerous than it seemed...