Chapter 18

With their match and interview done, Y/N and Liv looked forward to spending the rest of the night with each other again. They have become inseparable since confessing their feelings and with the support of friends, family and co-workers, things were definitly heading in the right direction. WWE's social media is also promoting the next Pay-Per-View already: Armageddon. They planned for it to take place before Crown Jewel, apparently being met with some praise in the whole community. Y/N was okay with that too as he sat in his locker room.

Y/N:" I'll take on Dolph again while Livy will face Mandy

Y/N:" I'll take on Dolph again while Livy will face Mandy. This is about to be very interesting for sure."

Thinking about how Armageddon could go, the young man put together parts of his plan  to make the match interesting. He knew he couldn't go over the top all the time, so something more laid back was needed. He was so occupied by this that he didn't notice the door opening and someone walked in with a big smile.

 He was so occupied by this that he didn't notice the door opening and someone walked in with a big smile

Liv:" There's my hunbun. Are you ready?"

Y/N:" O-Oh Liv, you're already here."

Liv:" Did something distract you just now?"

Y/N:" A little."

Liv:" Daww, come tell Livy what's up."

Giggling softly, Liv took a seat next to Y/N, keeping her smile while the tall man took a deep breath.

Y/N:" Armageddon was just announced. And after the whole thing at Extreme Rules, I don't want things to go wrong."

Liv:" It was an I Quit-match. Of course things were turned up a notch. You and Dolph knew that."

Y/N:" Yeah, but that's not it. The whole incident with that fan has me riled up."

Liv:" Baby, there's no need to worry. Sure, there are jerks in the crowd every so often, but you don't need to listen to them. Same with all these keyboard warriors in the world."

Y/N listened and nodded in agreement. Liv had a way with words there and her calm nature really worked in keeping him down to earth as well. And to drive things home even more, Liv grabbed Y/N's face and rested her forehead against his.