We Are A Hurricane

"Are you worth your weight in gold? Cause you're behind my eyelids when I'm all alone." I swear to God! He looked right at me! And winked! My mom elbows me, "He winked at you!" she says excitedly. "I know!!" I say back.

     Right as the song ends, I look up to see Brendon staring at me. He smiles when we make eye contact, and holds out his hand, I glance at it questioningly, and he nods. I lightly take his hand, in slight disbelief, and feel him pulling me onto the stage. I hear my mom squeal, she loves Panic! almost as much as I do. And I'm pretty sure she'd be delighted if her daughter were to date- wait what?! I don't even think he likes me like that. "You're beautiful," I hear him whisper, I feel his breath on my ear. I don't even know what to say..

    "Hey everybody, I don't know this girl, but I would like to get to know her, and her sister-" He gestures to mom. "Oh, haha, I'm her mom," I hear mom say in her breezy voice. "Oh, I apologize, her mom, whom I don't quite believe isn't her sister just trying to protect her. These two are, I'm almost sure, our biggest fan, they've been singing along to every word, better than I did, and they seemed to freak out whenever I looked at them." I'm bout to die. Omg. He saw us freak out.. "So, I would like to know, you say you're her mother right?" he says, looking towards mom, she nods her head uncertainly, "Can your lovely daughter finish the tour with us?" I'm trying really hard to stay calm!!! I give mom the if-you-say-no-there-will-be-a-discussion-at-home-and-it-will-not-end-well look. "O-of course." Mom says, clearly stunned. I am so excited. "Can I hug you??" I ask Brendon, bouncing on the balls of my feet. "Yes." he says with a huge smile. "YAY!!" I exclaim as I jump up and throw my arms around his neck. OH MY GOD I'M HUGGING THE MAN I FREAKINF LOVE EVEN THOUGH HE BARELY KNOWS ME!

I'm so weird.

   BUT WHO THE FREAK CARES?! IT'S BRENDON FREAKING URIE!!!  *dies* *resurrects*

A/n So.. Good? Bad? Terrible?