Chapter 1

Author note: Hey! I felt the random need to make a TodoBakuDeku story because I'm honestly addicted to that ship; I know I have other stuff though so don't be upset if what you want updated isn't updated! Blame me!

Anyways! This story will start off with just Izu and Kat dating to begin with and then adding a little Icyhot into the mix.

This story does contain quirks, but they only aren't in school anymore, since there's smut, I have to make them over 18+ of course.

———————————————————————

Katsuki POV

I was holding his hand on the way into the grocery store, "Come on Kacchan! Don't be so slow! ~" "Oh, shut up dumbass!!" I yelled in response as he pulled me into the store, we went on with our shopping till Deku got distracted by a friendly face.

"Todoroki-kun? Hey!" Deku yelled out waving. "Hm? Oh, Midoriya, hey. Oh, and Bakugo." Icyhot waved back, I stood in front of Deku protectively. I remember when the asshole had a fucking crush on MY Deku.

Shoto POV

Bakugo met my eyes stepping in front of Midoriya, I just stared at his eyes, and he glared back. Midoriya tried to push him out of the way saying, "Kacchan! I can defend myself if something happens!" I could tell they met the crush I had on them in high school. I believe they liked me back, but just were nervous because I never told them I also liked Bakugo, not just Midoriya.

We cut all ties with each other a year ago after graduation, but this time I can tell why we were brought together, fate.

Izuku POV

Everyone is staring at each other intensely; I don't know why Kacchan can't just relax! I missed Todoroki... If not... I did like him back then; I could never think of cheating, so I just stook with Kacchan since they clearly didn't like each other... at least in my eyes. Todoroki didn't mention liking us both, only me really... so yeah... I get why it makes this situation kind of tense and awkward.

"Stay the hell away from my boyfriend." Kacchan said angrily meeting Todoroki's eyes closer; personally, I got a little jealous.

I don't even know why I wanted to say 'Hi' to Todoroki, the last time we saw each other was a disaster... not even just a disaster... but I cried for a while to heal from the fact I couldn't see someone I liked... but I have Kacchan; that's all I need.

Katsuki POV

I hate the coincidence of us meeting, Icyhot began to open his mouth, I wanted to cut him off but he started fast, "I'm sorry." Icyhot stated. 'What..? What does he mean..?' I thought to myself looking back at Deku, he looked as shocked as me.

"What do you mean?" Deku asked. "I mean that I'm sorry, for how I acted. I shouldn't have acted so badly because I saw you two together... I liked the both of you at the same time and it hurt being left out, I will never act in such a manner again.

He liked the both of us..?! Why is this happening in a Walmart?! I looked back from Deku to Icyhot again and again being suprised as hell.

"You mean to tell me I could've had you both?!" Deku shouted, I covered his mouth with my hand and he ended up hyperventilating into it being even more shocked than me.

"What do you mean?" Icy asked, "We both liked you, we just didn't date you because we thought you didn't like me... and Deku didn't wanna be shared unless you and I were dating too." I replied. His eyes dropped and he blushed at the ground.

Deku started hyperventilating more being flustered along with. I just sat there. "Dumbasses." I whispered to myself as I went on to the spices isle leaving them both there.

Word count: 679