Chapter 4

Author Note:

Sorry I took so long to put this out, I had lots of trouble putting it together as most of this was writers block, I'm very sorry my loves.

WARNING! Beginning fluff and smut! Continue if wanted my naughty children.

———————————————————————

Shoto POV

I followed Izuku over to his room, my back was immediately slammed into the wall, "I know what you were thinking. I left you alone with Kacchan to get closer to him." he made a sinister little giggle continuing his sentence, "Clearly you still like either of us, or even both of us; he does too, and I found out... I even do too. I extend out our relationship, for one person only... I already asked him... he agrees, what do you say...?"

I was stood shocked till I heard another voice at the doorway, "Will you be ours...?" I looked over to see Katsuki, I looked between them both again and again then nodded, "I... I really want too... I want to be with you guys..." I replied, my eyes filling with tears of joy.

They both ran up to me hugging me making me fall backwards.

———————————————————————

Katsuki POV

I was laying with the loves of my life... I wouldn't admit it... ever... but... they're what I look forward to everyday. Originally before today... I just loved Deku's dumbass... but... I can't believe how lucky I've gotten now... I have Deku AND Shoto... best day of my life.

I nuzzled up to Shoto's arm, but his arm was covering a certain spot in a weird way. Does he...?! I turned a light red making Shoto realize what I noticed, "Shh!" he removed his hand and covered my mouth with it, his hands were kinda big... If anything.. Im kinda into that..- WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THISSSS?! AH!

I rolled over laying on my other side meeting Deku's chest, now that I realize it, I was off my pillow, and I was lower than them. I felt short so I tried to lift myself up till I felt a hand on my head, I tried to look up to see who it was, but I was pushed down under the covers.

"! - Hey!" I was cut off by something hitting my mouth. I blinked fast clearing my vision to see, 'Deku's pants...?! Unzipped?! A- and this soft thing... in my face isn't...?' I make a squeak which apparently gave Deku the opportunity to shove his member into my mouth aggressively.

I gagged which gave Shoto the knowledge of what had been happening under the sheets.

Izuku POV

I looked across to see Shoto blushing surprised, it seems I've been caught. He looked frozen in shock, so I figured I'd help; I grabbed his chin and brought him in for a kiss quickly slamming my lips onto his.

I teasingly whispered in his ear, "Daddy... ~" I giggled seeing him jump and I bite his neck as I thrusted into Kacchan's mouth hard.

I felt him growl and gag onto my cock; and my length was so warm from his mouth, I couldn't take it out even if I wanted too. I just thrusted harder and harder into his mouth hearing and feeling him gag and whimper was amazing.

I bit harder onto Shoto's neck making him moan quietly, I would feel Kacchan's face change under the sheets as he heard Shoto's sweet sounds.

I would reach my hand under the covers, and I'd rub Kacchan's head as I forced his throat on me more.

I'd feel a hand placed on my thigh, it felt bigger than Kacchan's, I looked over to Shoto and he'd smirk at me as he squeezed my thighs.

I heard and felt a bigger whimper come from Kacchan so I looked under and Shoto had a hand wrapped around his throat.

I'd kiss Shoto as I'd thrust more into Kacchan's pathetic felt mouth.

Shoto POV

I had a hand placed onto Izuku's thigh and another tied around Katsuki's neck, I was deep into a kiss with my green haired boy which made me get so into it that I'd squeeze his thigh harder practically groping it.

I'd end up rubbing my crotch onto Katsuki's back side making sure he felt it along his ass. I'd end up hearing a moan from under on Izuku's side, meaning Katsuki possibly liked what had been going on.

Katsuki POV

I had been underneath the covers being suffocated by my tinier boyfriend's big member, as my ass had been getting rubbed by my bigger boyfriend's unknown length of a member.

I'd get curious and reach my hands back and trace my fingers around the beginning of his pants and I'd feel a bulge touching my ass.

I'd reach my hand inside and begin to stroke him as I'd suck on my green haired boyfriend's cock harder. I'd hear two different sounding groans come from above, so I continued to stroke my taller boyfriend and suck off my shorter boyfriend.

3rd person

The 3 boys had been stuck that way until the green haired boy had the idea to reach into the half and half boys pants and throw his pants down; he'd continue to make out with him after making sure he'd be able to rub the blonde's ass more efficiently.

The blonde would let out a muffled moan underneath the two, getting the two boys more and more turned up.

Authors note: This is best I could get out of me I am so sorry! I'll try to make a part 2 my horn balls!

Word count: 900