Chapter 6

(SORRY - A LOT OF WRITERS BLOCK PUT INTO PLACE HERE AND HALF OF THIS GOT ACCIDENTALLY DELETED AS WELL. A LOT OF ISSUES. SORRY<3)

A month or two later into the relationship. (Contains biting, hickies, sending nxdes, make out sessions, and your favvv<3(I think.))

Shoto's POV

He gripped my hand as we walked forward, I'm not quite sure why, but I know it makes him feel safe.

I know he doesn't want to say it, but yet when I pull my hand away, he looks up me then back down, his hand going back to shaking and sometimes his right leg acting up and bouncing up and down.

I calm him down placing a hand on his thigh and gently squeezing it; he slowly went back to sitting straight as he wrapped his arm around mine, laying his head on my shoulder as he talked to his familiars in front of us.

I didn't know them, it was my first-time meeting with his parents and our other significant other hadn't been around, I'm sure he had already met Katsuki's family as they were childhood friends; but me meeting his family just a while after starting to date him is really scary for me.

He seemed to be nervous as his mother seemed to be ticked off and glaring at me, he was hesitant every time he went to touch me or whenever I went to touch him, he always took at peek back at his mother as she had been glaring even angrier.

He nervously acted as if he didn't care about any rude statements or whenever she told us to separate whenever we even sat next to each other, which we didn't do anyways which just ended up making her even angrier, but just at me; but actually, for your information I tried to scoot away but Katsuki just brought me closer, SO, IM A GOOD BOY!

But his dad on the other hand had just been trying to calm Mrs. Bakugo down, either that or the entire time he had done not much but sit there and complement and smile, I feel as if me and Deku have a lot in common with Katsuki's father which makes me feel nice that we have his blessing to marry him, though his mom is a larger truck to move.

Every time I tried to speak of either Kat, myself, the relationship, our old school, or even Izuku, his mother just seemed to glare at me even harder until her husband stepped in to comfort her by reaching his hand around her which made her look up at him then back at her son and she'd cross her arms.

After a few minutes of this act, Kat looked over at his mom and said, "I'm going to the bathroom." as he got up and walked away, I looked at his parents and just slid off the chair awkwardly following him without order as I didn't want to be left alone with his parents.

Katsuki's POV

I sped walked to the bathroom, my hands shaking as I tried to keep my appearance and rush quiet.

I walk into the bathroom and go into a stall; I found the bathroom an opportunity for a two-way solution, so I just did my business (TMI once again with this series- IM SORRY) then walked out to wash my hands then took a breather.

I pulled out my phone, unlocked it and checked my notifications, I opened our poly gc to see pictures that our little homesick Dek- Izuku... had sent of his business trip with his hero agency that had gone to Europe, Malta, in the photo he had been in a bathing suit on the beach with round face, tail freak, and creation girl; meanwhile tape guy in the back his face in the sand as it seemed he fell right as the photo was taken.

Recently I've been kinda unhappy with him not being home as often since he climbed the charts, he's actually closest to number 1... than I am... he knows I haven't been so happy about it... meanwhile Shoto is behind the both of us. "creak" I turned around prepared to walk out as I didn't want anybody to see me just stare at myself in the mirror like a dumbass or even worse, a dreaming anime boy.