Peat

This is just fanfic. It contains all mature content.It doesn't relate to the real people.

FortAge:30

Fort
Age:30

PeatAge:27Those are the main characters

Peat
Age:27
Those are the main characters.
Enjoy💜

They had just left for their trip when Fort's phone rang.It had been over a year since his relationship with his girlfriend Patricia. She was nice and kind. She smiled alot and always was the biggest support he ever had.

He had promised her a trip after missing her birthday due to his work. Being a congressman's son wasn't easy. Owning an empire wasn't easy either especially if over 700,000 people worked under you.
"I thought we said phones off. This is our weekend. Come on babe,turn it off,"she whined.

He sighed taking out his phone from his pocket. He had truly forgotten. Just as he was about to turn it off,another call came in.

"Switch it off,"she whined again.

But he couldn't. Not when it was him. His bestfriend. They had promised to always be there for each other.

"Hello Pe...

"I'm sorry sir but you were the emergency contact on this phone. This is St. Paul's hospital. The owner of the phone was involved in a motor accident. We thought yo-..

He disconnected the phone and ordered his driver to quickly turn the car around.

"Babe what is it?"She asked seeing his mood change.

"It's Peat. He-....

"Peat?why is it always Peat?Peat this...Peat that?We are going on a trip but Peat again. Is this relationship built on Peat?"She asked pissed.

But his mind wasn't on the conversation. He was in prayers, praying that his friend was alright. That the accident was just minor.