Fort

They arrived home and found Fort's father waiting at the sitting room. His guards were all around the place. He stood up ready to speak but Fort gestured for him to be silent.

Peat was asleep and Fort thought it was wise not to wake him.

After Peat was taken to his room,Fort came back and sat next to his father.
"What's going on?"His father asked.
-"Your mother almost had a heart attack after she heard of what happened to Peat."

Fort sighed. His mother was among those fangirls who shipped him with Peat. She loved him to beats. Fort's father was the same. They loved Peat to beats. He had changed their prospective on homosexuality. He had contributed greatly in opening their heart on what true love meant.

They had been against it from the beginning.Hating the lgbt community. loathing it with passion. If it weren't for Peat,Payu and Rain would never have gotten married.

He had this genuine way of making anyone change their minds.

"Don't worry dad,he's fine. I will take good care of him,"Fort assured his father.

"If only you could take care of him for rest of your lives. Why don't you just marry him?I'm open minded now. Besides,your mom has been doing everything possible for you to break up with that Patricia."

Fort was shocked.

He couldn't help but wonder if she was the one who had set up Patricia with that man at the bar.
'She can't be that crazy. Can she?'He thought.

"Please son. Just try looking at him like a lover and not a friend.Try to imagine kissing him and doing stuff to him."

"DAD."

Fort could not believe his parents. Never had he ever seen himself kissing or sleeping with a man. Never had he imagined himself loving a man in a romantic kind of way.

He couldn't see Peat any other way  other than his brother,his best friend.

"Dad,I'm going to propose to Patricia. I love her. I love her so much. Besides,Peat has always seen me as his brother. The thought of us together actually disgusts him. Just let us be. And tell mom not to do anything crazy. This is my life,"He said pissed.

"Fine. But I warn you. Don't regret later. Peat is a rare gem. You will never find someone willing to take a bullet for you. I bet that Patricia would dodge promising to take the next one,"Fort's father said.

Fort could only stare at his father unbelievably.

"I'm going to check on Peat,"Fort said as he stood up.

"You should check him out too,"his father shouted as Fort walked away.

His parents were truly unbelievable. How dare they ship him with Peat.He tried entertaining the thought of them together but images were scrumbled.
'Nope. Not happening.'

.............

It was morning when Patricia burged into Fort's room. She heard the shower running and knew her man was taking a bath. She stripped all her clothes and joined him. At first he was stunned. For a split second he thought they were Peat's hand wrapped around his waist.

"I'm sorry. I was drunk. I didn't mean to kiss that guy. I couldn't sleep all night. I had to clear my concious. Please forgive me baby. My jealousy ruled over my body. I'm sor-....

Fort turned around and kissed her. She smiled knowing he had forgiven her. He pulled away and again for a split second Patricia's face was replaced by Peat's.
'Damn you dad.Where the fuck is my mind at?'