3.

Summers thoughts .

  I remember when Brandon I used to be best friends. His slick back chocolate brown hair,  braces , nerdy glasses that were exactly like mine. We  used to have sleepovers every Friday, switching houses every  other  time. Since we have been friends for ever it wasn't unusual  to sleep in each others beds cuddling each other for warmth as we watched movies, or just talked for hours. That was one of the many things we did during these sleepovers . One of our favorite things though was going to the beach.

 Early in the morning we would get dressed in our bathing suits and  sprint out my back door into the sand  running closer to the water with every step.  One day Brandon was running behind me so he picked me up tossing me on to his shoulder. His deep laugh and me squealing and giggling ,while begging him to put me down.  

 " You asked for it!!" , He chuckled as he threw me in the water , he jumped in after me of course. We played in the water all day, only going in for food and water.  When the sun started to set we ran up the beach and went lay on the towel. Him pulling me down on top of him so my head lay on his chest and him wrapping his arms around me. That when he told me about him being bullied. I was to but the look on his face and how his voice cracked every few moments, I knew he was taking it worse. I promised him I would make everything better. He smiled a sad little smile and thanked me.

  "I love you summer", my best friend whispered in my ear as the sun hit the horizon.

 " I love you more", I replied as I closed my eyes holding back tears that wanted to escape.

 Little did he knew  I meant it more then best friends.