Michael's Little Nightmares

____________________________________________

Michael has a nightmare or sum? I forgo

____________________________________________

-Willry

-Scari level 999 🫢🫢

____________________________________________

To put it short; Michael had a long day.

He woke up to his younger siblings, Elizabeth and Cassidy, jumping on his bed. He tried fending them off by throwing a pillow at them, but to no avail, as they tore through the soft object with their razor-sharp teeth, the pillow's feathers flying around the room. (Rest in pieces 😔)

Michael attempted to go to the store to buy some socks (or some shit) but was chased off the streets by civilians due to how he looks like a fucking alien from a distant planet called Nobitches.

To top it all off, his Tinder account had been terminated for "scaring our customers off the platform with your small wrinkly ah dick". A stab of distraught filled his empty soul. He was never good-looking enough to even have a chance at pulling. Come to think of it, he never got anyone, even before his death. Girls would chase after the "hot emo football players", with which he couldn't compete. He wasn't an ugly guy in the past, but he wasn't super "hot" either. He also had killing his brother to his name as well, and he was British. (JUST A JOKE PLS DONT COMR AFTRE MRESFF)

He always wondered how his 80-year-old dad who had rotted in a fursuit, killed multiple toddlers and committed various war crimes, could get a boyfriend.

Michael went to grab a cuppa of his favorite nightly tea when he ran into his father.

"Oi mate, watch where is ye going, 'right?"

William snapped his head towards his angry son, drinking a cuppa of tea with a saucer. Y'know, ordinary British stuff.

"You're extra angsty today. Anything happen?"

"Not really, except you're blocking me from getting my tea."

William gave his son an evil smirk. "What tea? This tea?"

William showed his son the empty cupboard where the tea was and then shoved his cuppa of tea in his son's face.

A shadow fell over Michael's face for a brief moment, before he kicked his dad in the balls, causing him to drop the dishes to the floor. They shattered upon contact with the floor tiles, and William's expression changed to pure rage.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT, THAT WAS THE FINE CHINA! GET BACK HERE!"

William began wolfing out into his true demon wolf form (HOLY SHIT Y'ALL CODE RED CODE RED), but before he could, Michael calmly walked back to his room.

He jumped into his bed and blew out his candle, before closing his eyes and drifting into a world of sleep...

But his negative attitude interfered with his brain, and a nightmare began to brew...

************

Michael was walking to the kitchen to make some breakfast like any ordinary person would when he heard strange noises coming from the other side of the house.

It sounded like...

Screaming! Michael panicked from the realization and ran towards the noise, silently praying that one of his siblings wasn't seriously hurt. They can be annoying sometimes, but I still love them!

Michael stopped in front of the door that led to the room where the noise was being made, and his heart dropped. This is fatha's room! Michael's breathing intensified. If he's hurting either one of-

Michael breathed a sigh of relief when he realized that he didn't hear either of his siblings. The voice was produced by an adult male, who of which was very plain sounding. (You guys surely know where this is going.)

Michael decided to listen to what the noises were, only to jump back in a moment of realization and regret.

"FASTER DADDY!! FUCYEAHHH!!! YOUR DICK IS BIGGER THAN CHARLIE!!! OHHH YEAHHHHH!!!"

Michael nearly threw up knowing that his father was in the room with the male, who he soon concluded to be Henry.

__________________

Work in progress bbgs 🙏🙏