seven

I sat in front of my mirror as I got ready for the football playoff game. I was really excited to A) see Josh play and B) to just watch football.

I was born and raised in Buffalo, New York. I moved out here to Firebaugh at 12 years old when my dad got offered a better job out here. In Buffalo, we're all Buffalo Bills fans. Us Bills fans are considered one of the most dedicated fan bases in the NFL along with other NFL teams like the Browns.

I moved out here to California where most people are 49ers fans. It sucks not being able to go to Bills games as much as I used to as a kid.

Anyways, I didn't have much Firebaugh spirit wear to wear to the game. I was debating between my basketball sweatshirt or my Bills sweatshirt, considering they were the same colors.

As I pulled the two out and placed them on my bed, I heard my mom yell, "Y/n! Someone's here for you!"

I ran out of my room and downstairs to where my mom and TJ were waiting at the front door.

"Your boyfriend's here." TJ smirks as I slap his arm.

"Shut up." I blush. They walk away as I shut the front door behind me.

"Hey Josh. What's up?" I ask.

"Sorry to bother you but you left this at my house." Josh said as he handed me my earbuds.

"Oh my gosh, thank you! I was looking for these everywhere!" I thanked him as I grabbed the earbuds from his hands.

"No problem. Sorry to bother you again, I was in the area and I had these in my backpack to give you at school but I just kept forgetting."

"Oh no, you're fine! I was just choosing my outfit for the game later. I was just deciding to between 2 sweatshirts." I reassured the quarterback.

"Which two?" he asked.

"Uhh, my basketball one and my Buffalo Bills one." I laughed as I didn't expect him to ask me that question.

"You don't have a football one? I have an extra one if you want it." Josh said.

"Really? I- I mean you don't have to give me it if you don't want to."

"Oh no, it's no problem." Josh pulls his bag around from his back and grabs a sweatshirt out of his bag.

"Here, so you can be on theme." Josh sticks out the sweatshirt for me to grab.

"You sure? You really don't have to." I reassure the boy. He just nods and I grab the sweatshirt.

Josh's friend beeps at him, signaling for his friend to hurry up.

"Well, I got to go." Josh said.

"Ok, see you later." Josh jogged off the porch and I shut the door. I turned the corner to see all my brothers standing in the hallway. Right when I turn, they all scramble and pretend to be doing something. I groaned and rolled my eyes

"Did you all just listen to me entire conversation?" I asked.

"What?! Us?!" Chris exclaimed.

"Phhh! Never!" TJ laughed. I just stared at my brothers, knowing they were lying.

"Yeah, no. We were 100% watching." Michael admitted.

"Michael!" TJ and Chris yelled in unison.

"She already knew we were listening in!" he exclaimed.

"Well no duh!" Chris exclaimed.

I walked out of the room before I got caught in their argument. I shut the door and started to think about the sweatshirt I was holding in my hands.