Chapter 5- You

YOUR POV

“I love her and I can’t lose her!” was what I heard come from Will’s mouth. 

He loved me? I guess we had said “I love you” the night before, but I wasn’t sure if he was only bluffing. I sure loved him. I loved him with all my heart. Will was all I had left and I loved him so much. I couldn’t let that monster hurt him. When I sat up, I heard several gasps and was consumed in a hug. I was staring off into space directly in front of me until I looked up to find that the one hugging me was Will. I started crying and that made Will hold me tighter. 

“Y/N! Are you okay?!” he cried, he was also crying. I guess I hadn’t noticed.

I only nodded in response. I wasn’t sure if my voice could even form words. My body was aching from the fall and I could feel my head continue to drip. Reaching back, I placed my hand on the back of my head only to find out I was bleeding. Will and the others saw my hand and my vision started getting foggy. Luckily before I could black out I heard the man yell something.

“Her head is bleeding! Get her to the bathroom and help me bandage the wound!” was what I could make out.

The man scooped me up in his arms making me flinch and slightly freak out.

“Give her to me! She doesn't trust people.” I heard Will say and the next thing I knew, I was being transferred into his arms and carried into the bathroom.

His arms felt so much safer than the man’s. I bet he was nice, but it's going to take some getting used to. I was set down on the bathroom counter with everybody crowded into the tiny room. It kind of made me uncomfortable with all the people so I grabbed tightly onto Will’s arm and squeezed it tightly. I could feel Joyce wrapping a bandage around my head and securing it with medical tape. At that moment, Will once again picked me up bridal style and carried me into the main room. The living room I think is what Jonathan called it. I turned my head as Will continued and I saw that everybody was following behind us. There were three boys which I was assuming was the party, Joyce and Jonathan, an older girl, and the tall man that had tried to pick me up. When he noticed I was looking at him, he gave me a warm smile. I bet he was a really nice guy, I felt bad for freaking out earlier. It was just scary for me. Just then, Will sat me in the middle of the couch and sat down next to me. Joyce sat on my other side, and Jonathan stood beside her. The three boys sat on the floor directly in front of me, while the girl and the man stood behind them. Will then turned and put one of his arms around me and his other hand was tightly gripping my hand.

“Are you alright? What did you see there?” Will questioned with a worried look on his face.

I took a deep breath in and began to answer his questions. 

“It was like……a monster. Like, a giant shadow in the sky.” I responded. 

“What else happened?” Joyce asked.

“Something bad.” I said, while my eyes filled with tears and I looked at Will.

“It was talking to me. It told me to do whatever it said or it would hurt the people I cared about the most.” I said aloud. 

“Who do you care about the most?” he asked me.

“You.”

(628 words)