・゚゚・ The Big Day

IT'S HERE

The sun was shining brightly, the flowers in full bloom, candles and rhinestones glistening in the afternoon sun, people from all across Teyvat seated comfortably in their chairs, the security force in full alert, and the groom dressed to the nines. Beidou was secretly nervous, as if the event would lead to Beischt rearing her head from deep within the waters, or Haishan coming back for revenge. The guests from Mondstadt had been seated at the very last row, sans Amber who was sitting in between Collei and Tighnari. Two of the seven archons were sitting at the front, with Yanfei in between Zhongli and Venti. The Travellers were glad to have sent those invites, seeing their hard work pay off. Fujin somehow ended up on top of a lamp post, besides Xiao, who preferred to patrol the skies. The two had made a secret agreement to record the memorable event with the latest Kamera from Fontaine.  The security force had been stationed near the waters separating the event space from the nearby reception area.  The teasing session from the Eremites quoted down, as Yanfei began her speech.

“Contracts of that magnitude — lifelong commitments, are invaluable for our futures. Today, we witness the binding of two hearts, to be one in land, sea and sky.  May the Lord of Geo watch over these souls, as they navigate through the trials and tribulations life has to offer. "

Ningguang was listening to Yanfei's introductory speech, nervous as a fish. This was it, the culmination of her love for Beidou. A tap from Ganyu reassured her, along with the cutest sight she'd ever encountered in her life.

The little Lord Kusanali was in front of her, smiling warmly as she held her bouquet of Kalotpala lotuses and Sumeru roses.  Yaoyao looked just as nervous, though she hid her face behind her own bouquet of flowers.

“You'll be fine, Ningguang. Be the Geo user that you are, always resolute in the name of love. " said Keqing.

Ningguang's mood lifted, as the curtains opened to reveal her presence.

Soft gasps were heard from the crowd, as the bride walked towards the altar. Even the security force stationed there could not help but be amazed with a the ocassion Al smirk from the Eremites. Jean played with her hair, thinking of her own dreams. After all, she too had loved someone for the longest time.

Mona eyed a stunned Fischl, who must have thought of her own fairytale wedding, though the girl was polite enough to keep it to herself. Among the Inazumans, there was a flustered Itto, who was one step away from storming off into a certain general's work starion.  Just behind Shinobu sat Gorou, who held Kokomi's hand for reasons untold.

Both Collei and Amber had noticed Cyno and Tighnari eyeing each other, as well as Dunyarzad and Nilou “taking notes". Candace smirked to herself, as she noticed Alhaitham inch closer towards Kaveh, all while their archon was passing by, and pretending not to know.

Poor Kazuha had been swarmed by bridesmaids, making him a little bit flustered. He was simply not used to being in close proximity to high-ranking, Liyue officials.

Ningguang stepped in front of Beidou, as Nahida summoned a plant-like rope to bind their hands for the ceremony.

“Contracts cannot be used to define friendship, nor measure sentiment. So just what can we use to measure the weight of our emotions? Do you know the answer? " askdd Zhongli.

“No." both she and Beidou replied, simultaneously. In truth, there were not words left to describe how the couple felt for each other, except that their connection ran deeper than the Abyss.

“May the Lord of Freedom allow you to stay true to yourselves. May the Lord of Eternity give your love the strength to transcend through time. May the Lord of Wisdom guide you, to see past the lies that may destroy your bond.  May the Lord of Justice help you, to always treat each other as equals. May the Lord of War give you good health, to last until death, do your bodies part. "  stated Hu Tao.

It had been strange that the Cryo Archon's name had not been said. Childe flinched, himself a Snezhnayan by blood. It must be because of the Fatui…

The Dendro bond vanished, as Ningguang and Beidou made for each other silent vows, which was followed by a tender kiss. Ayato had immediately covered Sayu's eyes, sane thing for Klee. Sucrose looked particularly happy upon seeing her 'master' and friend do such endearing gestures for his little sister figure.

With the blessings made, Barbara sang the congregation a celebratory song, as Nilou performed a special dance for the newlyweds. Ningguang and Beidou watched in awe, as the last part of their special ceremony came to an end, some of the Tenriyou Commission guards and Eremites releasing caged birds to add to the celebration.

The couple stared into each other's eyes, glad that this had been a success. As the sun finally set, fireworks started to light up the sky

It is to party!