・゚゚・A Night To Remember

BENNET HAD THE BRIGHT IDEA to use the dance floor, teaching Razor the most random dances he was familiar with. To say that he was as unlucky as ever was not a lie; he kept stumbling, almost injuring a slightly intoxucated and vengeance-thirsty Eula.

Somehow Kokomi ended up near the sea, dancing happily with Gorou, while Kazuha secretly took pictures. It was the stuff of fairy tales; an elegant waltz in the moonlight. Almost everyone seemed to be bringing their Kameras, though only Xiao and Fujin were the official photographers. No one said the guests couldn't take pictures, right?

Ningguang and Beidou did have moments of their own. The two had left the feast for some… bonding time, per their request. The duo were above using the closet to play their music, unlike the rather impulsive Electro users who were still not finished with their deeds. If any coats were destroyed, they would be paying for them.

They spotted Cyno and Tighnari exiting the closet from the second floor, the latter's face flushed from joy. I'd like to see Ning-Nung lose her composure for once, mused Beidou.

With the groom and bride gone, perky Yanfei had taken over being the emcee, forgetting her legal cases in the spirit of the ocassion. She made sure that no one noticed the newlyweds leaving, so as not to cause embarrassment, and ribald jokes. One thing was for certain; the couple knew how to be discrete.

Klee had not been allowed to bring her bombs. She had tried to sneak them in, but Cyno had found out, and lectured her for two hours, with Jean gawking because she did not have the courage to do that to the child. She too, had tried the lectures but it seemed like Klee never learned. If there was a wedding in Sumeru, she would have Cyno guard that Pyro user.

Nahida, who had been beside the Acting Grand Master of Mondstadt, had a smirk on hrr face. A wedding in Sumeru huh…? It's high time that the talented Haravatat scholar and the famous architect uhh, update their status on the message boards! I might need a little help on that.

Speaking of which, Alhaitham had done something that almost got him caught by the Milileth; 'stealing' a ring from the jewelry shop. Oh well, he actually didn't. He managed to knock down the pursuing personnel, while also dodging a mighty figure that fell unconscious because of allergies. Placing the intricately decorated ring in his belt pouch, he gazed longingly at a certain blond, who was scribbling away on paper, surprisingly sober despite the ocassion.

Dori had been caught sometime after the reception'program began, with the Eremites sent as reinforcements keeping the matter a hush-hush. They helped the Inazuman girl set up the firecrackers, while sharing tips on how Sumeru citizens celebrate festivities.

The feast was thankfully a relatively peaceful affair, some getting too drunk and having to be taken away. Mona almost ruined Eula's dress, but Fischl and Bennett quickly took her out of the venue before anhtgijg drastic could happen. Nilou, Candace and Ayato (with a sleeping Sayu) left the feast, Rosaria, Venti (who is drunk by this point) and Barbara follrokg them. The rest were either enjoying themselves, keeping the kids in line, or gossiping with each other.

Ningguang and Beidou were not quite ready to play their music yet, as the night got deeper. The duo smiled at each other, glad that the event had been a success. As Yoimiya set off the fireworks, hoping that everyone else had shared their happiness, the couple leaved into each other for a kiss.

The end