Toxic (short)

Damn right we take turns being wrong
I get real accountable when I'm alone.
I get real about it when I'm alone
It's so crazy missin' you when I get on.

Onika and Beyoncé were arguing for the second time today, and the tenth time this entire week. It was little stupid things they always argued about. Never will either of them admit that one of them is wrong. They always blame each other.

This time Onika caught Beyoncé touching on another girl, and Beyoncé chose to deny it even with video evidence of her doing so.

"Man you always trippin'. You keep bitching about things that don't even concern you." Beyoncé said sitting on the bed. "Beyoncé you literally grabbed that bitches ass. How do you expect me to react?!" Onika semi yelled. Beyoncé just shrugged her shoulders.

Onika couldn't stand how Beyoncé was acting nonchalant in this situation. This is the second time Onika has caught Beyoncé touching other women. God knows how many times Beyoncé hasn't been caught.

"You know what. I'm finna just sleep in another room cause you keep making it seem like I'm the bad guy when it's actually you." Onika said grabbing a pillow and walking into the next room over.

Onika sat on the bed just thinking how could she let Beyoncé do her wrong and she's just allowing herself to stay with the toxic and hurtful woman.

Meanwhile Beyoncé sitting on the bed in the room Onika just left, thinking about what she did. She knew she was going to have to change something. "Damn. I just gotta settle for real this time." Beyoncé said to herself.

She knew she was hurting Onika by doing this, she just didn't know why she kept doing it. This time Beyoncé was ready to make a change. She grabbed her phone and sent a message to every girl she had sex with.

"Yo this ain gon work out no more I needa focus on me n my girl"

After sending multiple texts Beyoncé went into the mini refrigerator that sat in the room the couple shared, and grabbed a bottle of Don Julio and a glass.

She poured a little into the glass and took it like a shot. She poured herself another shot, then another, then another. After four shots she felt the liquor creep up on her veins.

Don Julio made me a fool for you
And now I might hit your phone up
With that ra-ra-ra, missin' my da-da-da
Missin' that a-a-a (ah, ah)

Beyoncé got drunk easily sometimes. Tonight was one of those times. She walked to the room Onika was at, and climbed in the bed.

"Daddy's real sorry. I cut off every bitch just so I can focus on you." Beyoncé whispered in Onika's ear. She began to kiss the shorter girls neck, quickly finding her spot.

Onika turned over, and rolled her eyes. "You say that like you're not going to find other bitches to play with." Onika said moving away from Beyoncé.

"Baby I promise. I don't want anyone else but you. I promise I'm ready to settle with you." Beyoncé said hugging herself.

Onika could tell Beyoncé was about to cry, she figured she was drunk. Beyoncé only gets emotional when she's intoxicated.

"Okay bey I believe you. Just don't cry please." Onika said. Beyoncé hugged Onika and just held her for a while.

Onika loved the moments like this. When Beyoncé would be so sweet and caring. The nights where they didn't have sex to prove their love to each other.

She felt safe in Beyoncé's arms. She hoped and prayed that Beyoncé was for real about cutting those girls off. Onika really loved Beyoncé, and vise versa.

"I love you Oni." Beyoncé said holding Onika tighter. Onika smiled. "I love you too BB." She said closing her eyes.

They both drifted off to sleep in each others arms.