Melanie

Name: Melanie
Gender: female
Species: Albino Cheetah
Personality: sweet,Adventurous, Loyal.
Looks: She has white Fur with tan spots that are barely noticeable,She also has bangs that cover her Left eye-Which is Her blind eye. Her other eye is an icy Blue but when she looks into the sun it becomes even lighter. She has a cotton candy pink nose with a scar across it From when she was a Cub as well as A scar across her Blind Eye-Thats how she lost her vision in that eye. Melanie also Wears a Flower 🌸 that looks Like this but its Violet.
Crush: Talu A very Bold Cheetah.
Mate: none
Kids: none
Freinds: The lion guard,Talu the cheetah.
Enemies: The hyena's and Scar's family. Maybe your Oc.
Parents: Deceased.
other: For some reason She didnt trust scar. She thought he was Bad news and she was Right.
Extra: Her parents had been killed By rouge Hyena's.
They found melanie as well and Attacked Her. Then they left thinking they had killed her but they hadnt. Really She was just left Unconscious. kion and the guard found her and took her and the lion pride took her in -Now she lives with them at pride Rock.
Melanie View's Kion as A big brother and Kiara As the eldest sister who always has her back.
Other: She knows Kopa isn't really dead. But,Keeps it a secret because kopa asked her to.
Human looks:

TS|

Cub form;