famous birthdays

𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗥𝗢𝗘 𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗦actress and model

𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗥𝗢𝗘 𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗦
actress and model

𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬
march 27, 2000 (22 years old)

𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘
amsterdam, netherlands

- 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧
Harlow started her modeling and acting career at 11 years old. She started with commercials, her face on toys for kids, before moving to bigger projects such as the disney show "Jessie" and disney movie "Descendants."

- 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗘
Harlow started posting to her instagram page in 2014.

- 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔
Harlow is very close with her father's avengers castmates.

- 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘
Harlow and her sister Willow Evans were adopted in 2006 by actor Chris Evans. Willow Evans is Harlow's older sister by 3 years.

- 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛
Harlow was rumored to have dated her fathers costar tom holland, however, they both announced that they were just friends in 2020.

The only comfirmed relationship of harlow's was her one year long relationship with Outer Banks star, Jonathan Daviss. But the two have broken up for an unknown reason but they confirmed that they were still friends and no hate for eachother.

In 2021, Harlow got into a heated argument online with Johnny Depps daughter, Violet Rose-Depp. The two were best friends until they both unfollowed each other and removed all their post about one another. Reason is Violet was spreading nasty rumors about Harlow's family and friends.