Chapter 16, season 2

Author ~

First of all,thank you for supporting me my supporters! I think its been a year since this story is published. I wish you all merry chrismas and a happy new year.Happy holidays!

"Inosuke,have you cooked dinner?" Asked kanao.She was waiting for hours to taste inosuke's cooking.It was the only thing that could bring memories of aoi since she died in that war,trying her hardest to give support to the slayers to kill Jihana and Muzan.Inosuke was the only one that aoi taught of cooking because she knew that she had feelings for him.

"Yeah yeah,just a few more stuff gotta add in this dish.It has to be delicious if you wanna eat it you know,or else you wouldn't even swallow it."inosuke replied.Kanao and Inosuke has been roomates at the butterfly mansion since the war ended,every morning they would go to the graves and pray,sometimes they prayed until it was lunch time.Inosuke also had changed a lot since the war,he became softer because he knew that the ones he loves wanted him to become a great person.

After they ate dinner,Kanao went to Inosuke to ask a question.

"Nee inosuke,Now that the demons are gone..what will we do?"

"We rest easy and enjoy life.We enjoy life for the ones that died.They died because they wanted us to live peacefully like this.This is why human life is so..vulnerable"inosuke answered.

"I guess we should then,huh?"

They laughed and went to their dreams..

      ......The End..............

Or is it?

...Kanao..Inosuke..

Tanjiro: Where are you...

Author note before she leaves:

Sorry if its short,my mind is going blank ;-; i am soo sorry

But don't worry, i am going to create another series/novel for you to read ><