five

the constant vibration of his phone stirred him awake, a groan slipped past his lips as he annoyedly reached for it.

it's been a couple days since el and him came back from an amazing vacation at lucas' beach house and all he wanted to do for the rest of the summer break was sleep until noon with el in his arms.

though once he saw who texted him, he knew that his dreams about sleeping late into the day are over.

nancy
wake up sleepyhead
you have approximately an hour left until holly and i are in chicago
surprise 🎉 we're coming to visit u and el :))
warning you in advance to store away anything that we shouldn't see
(if u have some weird kinky sex toys please burn them before we arrive)
(and for the love of jesus christ put the box of condoms somewhere other than ur nightstand)
read at 10:34 am

"shit, what?" mike sprung up from his laying position, his hand tightly curled around his phone in disbelief at what he read.

el groaned after his sudden movement, turning away from him to bury her face in her pillow. her voice was muffled as she spoke, "what's going on?"

mike ran a hand through his messy curls, letting a long breath out. "nancy and holly are on their way here and i have a strong feeling that they will sleep over."

that was all el needed to her for her ears to perk up.

"nancy and holly are coming?" she enthusiastically asked, the sleepiness from before seemingly vanished as she sat up straight in bed and turned to look at him. "why didn't you tell me sooner?"

his eyebrows raised, "maybe because i just found out."

el let an excited giggle out as she threw the quilt off of her body and got up. her hand mindlessly reached towards her nightstand to grasp on her claw clip, messily twisting her hair up before clamping it securely.

mike allowed himself to drink the sight of her in — wearing nothing but a tight t-shirt that exposed a sliver of her belly between the end of the fabric and her underwear. once she turned around to walk in the direction of the closet, his eyes raked over her legs until they eventually landed on the bite mark that he left on the curve of her ass.

he couldn't help but bite his lips in satisfaction at the sight.

call him a caveman but he loves seeing traces of himself and her pleasure left on her body.

it just fuels his want for her.

he's so deeply attracted to her, in absolute every way, that it's almost concerning. maybe at this point the sight of her body should be something he should be used to look at — but, christ, it's not. every time he sees her, it elicits the same reaction out of him as if it's the first time.

"quit ogling me and get out of bed." she told him with her back turned to him. she didn't need to look at him to know and feel his eyes on her. "we need to change the sheets."

he chuckled. "not a fan of sex drenched bedsheets?"

she gave him a quick look over her shoulder. "not when your sisters will be here."

he loudly groaned and shook his head as if that would shake the thought of his sisters away. "way to kill the mood."

"good." her lips quirked up in a winning smile, "now help me change them, i still have to shower before they arrive."

mike threw the quilt off of him, slowly inching towards the edge of the bed before he stood up and stretched his arms. "how coincidental, i have to shower too." he smirked, "we should shower together, y'know, to save water."