Disclaimer/Note to readers

Authors note:

Disclaimer: This book is recommended for readers of 18+ as it contains mature themes and sexual content. It may also be triggering for some as it contains matters such as rape, murder,torture.. So if that's something you're not comfortable reading about. your shouldn't read this book. For spoilers of my book you can follow my instagram: author_gigi

Okaaay... so if you've decided your going to read this book, buckle up. This is one traumatic yet smut filling spicy hell of a ride!

Hi guys! It's Gigi. Thank you so much for picking my book to read. I promise I will try my best to give you the thrilling, spicy,orphic, erotic novel you want to read. I will be releasing my book chapter wise and would really appreciate your honest feedback and suggestions. I'm open to criticism as it's the only way to improve my writing. Both the MC's are flawed and both have suffered traumatic pasts which will be mentioned in detail in my novel. There is a lot of blood, lots of sex, and lots of trauma in this book which I hope won't freak you out too much.
Anyways hope you like it and don't be afraid to embrace your darkness.

xx,🖤
BLURB-
Cara knight

Two years. I had been raped. broken. orphaned. violated, but not anymore. I finally found a way to escape. Get away from the sick men and the horrific inhuman things they did to me. A new identity. A new name. Now that i'm back, I learnt to embrace my demons. They helped me become stronger. A person they should fear. People at my new school see me through my mask, the loner. the nobody. the troubled crazy girl you don't associate with and he is right here. Acting like he owns the place with his money, looks, and enigmatic personality, But I know what hides behind his thicker mask. He's a deviant, a killer, just like his father. He may be the son of the devil but i'll be his hell. My next target is the devils spawn, Kylian Gold.

Kylian Gold

Tik, Tok, Scream. Cara Knight thinks she hides her mask perfectly but I see through it. nothing can hide the malice that shines through her obsidian eyes.they're all fooled by her petite frame and doll looks yet they sense something ominous about her and stay away. The blood, the hunt, the kill, I know she loves it too. Once you've had the pleasure of your first kill you can never get enough. Now the little devil is after me. Little does she know you can't kill a man when he's already dead, but i'll still make her pay for trying.