Chapter 1-Age 16 (2 years later)

Cara Knight

From what I can remember about my life. I have always been an outcast. Always been drawn to the darkness but i'd shake it off, tell myself i'm crazy and act like the sweet innocent girl my parents and everyone else had thought I was. now I don't have to worry about them or anyone else seeing who I really am. What they pushed me to be. I look back towards the man with a disfigured, cut up face, a bleeding dick and saggy eyes hinting to me, how close he was to death. A smirk slowly makes it way onto my lips and I don't even flinch as I  feel cold droplets of his blood adorning my face. I bend down to make sure the sick fuck is yet alive, because I wasn't done with him yet but just as I look into his soulless eyes a disturbing memory racks my brain and i'm momentarily lost. Unsure where I am.
I'm trapped in the chains again. My legs strapped with thick metal clutches with iron spikes turned inwords, piercing and marking my skin. My legs bleed ceaselessly so do my hands. My eyes flutter open to see a silluette of a tall man stepping towards me. Another man following slowly behind him. The sound of a screeching metal chair fills the tiny room. or rather dingy prison. My muscles tense as recognition washes over me. The man who was following, sits on the chair like he's the king of the god damn world and that's when panic strikes. It's the same man. Sergeis boss. Even in the darkness of this prison his blue eyes shine with malice. He takes his seat soundlessly and with one snap of his fingers the other man walks closer towards me. I attempt to shift on the floor, helpless, weak, scared. The guy leans down to fist my hair with his rough hand forcing me to look towards him. I'm still kneeling on the floor as he removes his belt with one hand and slides his pants down till his ankles. Silent tears leave my eyes as I shut them tight. Using his other hand he frees himself from his boxers. My eyes shut tighter instantly. He lifts my face higher until his junk is pressed directly to my lips. I make no attempt to open as a growl leaves the guy sitting on the chairs throat. The guy standing infront of me tightens his grip on my hair and yanks it back so hard a struggled gasp leaves my mouth as it involuntarily opens. He wastes no time shoving his dick in my mouth hard and mercilessly pumping it in and out and using me viciously. He groans breathlessly and he uses his hold on my hair to keep himself upright. In a matter of seconds I could taste his sick, salty arousal and feel it making my tongue numb. The belt of the man sitting on the chair hit the metal as his groans of pleasure matched the guy who's dick was still very much buried inside my mouth. I'm scared. So scared. My screams are tucked inside unable to come out.
I'm yanked out of the horryfying memory as I grab one of my knives from under my sleeve. The screams which they didn't hear, I wanted to. I lift my arm swiftly as I stab the guy strapped infront of me, and twist it around his corroded artery. Not immediate death but the pain will make him beg for it instead. He screams louder and once i'm clear I have heard what I wanted to, I decide I don't want to look at his face any longer. So I swing my knife back with force and aim it straight to his heart. The impact leaves him to jerk straight, colouring my white blouse red.. Range fills my insides as I lift the freshly pressed newspaper lying on the floor and hold it against my lighter. The man, the monster, by who I was raped and abused. was dead. I should be happy, I know. But i'm not. I had to be the one to kill him. It had to be me. Now i feel nothing but thrist, thirst for blood. Thirst for my incomplete revenge. Thirst for death. My gaze flickers to a man who looks younger, around my age. His image is captured in the corner of the article. His full face isn't visible from the angle of the shot, as I tilt my head to get a better look I catch his blue eyes and he has an arm around an older women. who's face is buried in her hands. The words "Kylian God, Son of Edmond Gold" and wife "AIisia Gold" "mourn the death of Mr. Gold" and "Tragic car crash" are in bold at the bottom of the picture. My fingers make contact with the flame from the lighter and I let it. My skin burns and begs me to release it from the tormenting flames, but this is what I should get. I missed my one chance to kill him. And there's no one but myself to blame. The flames make their way destroying the paper to ash and I  finally flick the lighter and look back to the picture of Kylian Golds as I watch is burn with dead bastard who was tied to his chair. I look up at the fogging mirror as flames start to consume the dead body and my eye makes contact with dark blue eyes on the paper until the fire starts to turn to ash another smile makes its way onto my face till nothing but fog covers the entirety of the mirror. Then I turn around and walk out of his burning house.