X. Treat You Right, Baby

"Come on, Schlagg! I'm a woman and I still took less time than you!"

"I can't tie my tie, hold on!"

"Oh-Let me help!" I sighed, hurrying into our room. I nearly tripped in the pretty F/C heels he bought me; I really just wanted us to make it out of this goddamn house. I burst in and froze at the door.

Jschlatt did NOT have his shirt buttoned.

And he was FUCKING RIPPED (think a little less than Jacob from Twilight and no I am not a Twerd, Twilighter, Fanpire, or a Twihard. I had to look those up). It's not like I'd never seen him topless. He slept topless and therefore woke up topless so I should have been unbothered. But something about him preparing to go out with me and being...like this...was hot.

His hair was in a neat manbun while he was getting dressed. There was a strand sticking out like Superman's S Curl.

He was my superhero tonight.

I clicked back into reality as he waved his hands in front of my eyes. "Ay, Y/N! You've been stuck there staring at my tie for a minute straight. Are you tryna' figure out how to tie it?"

"Oh, shit, no, I'm sorry. You're a bit...distracti-anyway-" I breezed right past that. I quickly tied his black tie and began buttoning his shirt. It was really a vessel for me to see him just that little bit closer. "Finished. Now put on the vest and come on we gotta go!"

Schlatt quickly put on his dress vest and pulled out his bun. I ran my fingers through it and smiled. "Perfect. Now let's go, Schlatt! You're driving!"

"Coming, Princess." He grinned. I tossed him his keys and grabbed my purse and we hurried out for our date.

The LED sign read "In Vino Veritas" in script. The cool air conditioning of the restaurant hit me as we walked in and I was grateful. Just the walk to the restaurant from our parking spot was humid and hot. This is why I'm a gamer; the Texas outdoors are miserable. Schlatt and I had our fingers interlocked and we breathed a sigh of relief, both for the lovely A/C and for the fact that we made it FOUR FUCKING MINUTES before the 8:00 pm reservation.

"Welcome Madam and Sir."

"Hello; we've reserved a table for two at 8:00 pm." Schlatt said coolly.

The Waiter raised an eyebrow. "Cutting it rather close, yes? What surname is the reservation under?"

"Schlatt." I chimed in. He searched for a few moments and then found it.

"Ah, I see. Your table is booked in the sun room. Follow me." He led us carefully across the resturant until we reached an indoor, raised patio. It gave a great view of the Texas skyline; There were so many lights.

It was beautiful.

"God, Schlatt. You spend so much money on me."

"I don't hear you complaining, you money whore." He muttered, snickering. I gasped and lightly smacked his arm.

"I am independent, thank you very much."

"Yeah, and I have a pet hippo. You asked me to get the bread off the fridge for you earlier."

"It's up high!"

"Short fucker." He grinned.

"Goat bitch." You retorted as he pulled out your chair for you. I  opened the menu and was immediately overwhelmed. There were so many options!

Plus, your order would definitely prove you were a money whore. (No shame! We don't slut  shame here! Eat chip, lie, and slut the runway, pun intended.)

Meh. Who cared? 

The waiter came over and asked what we'd like for appetizers and to drink. I replied with my drink of choice and Schlatt ordered us breadsticks and mozzarella sticks as well as his own choice drink. He nodded and walked away, leaving us alone again. You gave Schlatt a peck on the cheek and he smiled.

"Thank you for taking me out, Love."

"You deserved it. You've been working your ass off, streaming three times a week, editing Chuckle Sandwich, helping me manage OTK and  being my vice CEO at Gamersupps, and being a great girlfriend. I think I hit the lotto, baby."

My face was hot and I leaned on my hand gently. "I'm really gonna miss you when you leave for Chuckle Week." 

He jolted in surprise and stared at me, making me rise from my relaxed position.

"You don't want to go?!" He looked stupid panicked. I furrowed my brows. 

"You okay? You are literally acting like you ordered me plane tickets."

He coughed quietly into his fist and looked away.

"Schlatt..."

His eyes stayed locked on the window and he bit his lip. I stared in total disbelief.

"Schl-how mu-Schlatt..." I said as he showed me the order history. We had business class for a 4 hour flight. We were going next week Friday.

He had dropped, like, over $1,000.

I'm not refusing. Not a Snowball's Chance in Hell (GO READ MY STEVE HARRINGTON X READER if u want :3) 

"I'm packing as soon as I get home. Thank you, Jsimp!" 

You were gonna be with the chucklers.

Poggers.