XVI. The Chucklers, more like the weezers (pun intended)

Schlatt popped his head out of their room drowsily.

"Hey Y/N, hey Charlie."

"Hey!" They said together, then going back to looking at the TV. Schlatt flopped down on the couch, making a WTF face at them for what they were watching.

"Tell me this is ironic."

They were watching Tommyinnit's mod video on the body shifting mod.

"Tell me that this is fucking ironi-"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh! We're getting to the good part!" Y/N insisted. Seconds later, Schlatt hears;

"Use a long weapon." And then vigorous giggles from his girlfriend.

"If you are forced to defend yourself against an ostrich, avoid close-quarters combat. Keep as far out of reach of its legs as you can-oh wait, there's a side note here."

"If you have a gun," Hysterical laughter from everyone in the video and Charlie and Y/N. Ted peeked out of his room, checking out the commotion.

"What the f-"

Y/N put a finger to her lips and pat the couch. He gave her a confused look and sat down.

"...are face-to-face. Stay behind or to the side of the bird as much as possible to keep clear of its most powerful weapon." Y/N was nearly on the floor at this point and Charlie had tears in his eyes. Ted was starting to chuckle too as video Charlie moved onto step 5.

"Go for its legs. If you find yourself behind or to the side of the ostrich with an easy shot to one of its legs, take it. If given the chance, deliver one or both a blow to upset its balance, speed, and striking power."

Charlie was doubled over and Ted was wiping away tears. Y/N was in the fetal position and even Schlatt was starting to wheeze by the time the 'POV you're ostrich' image popped up.

"And that's why the morph mod is my favorite Tommyinnit mod video." Y/N stated with a big smile after the video ended.

"You would honestly be so funny in a Tommyinnit video." Ted said with a chuckle.

"I totally would. I've had the chance to, like, get to know Tommy, so maybe he'd let me."

"You should absolutely ask him." Charlie agreed. Y/N grabbed her phone and started typing.

Tommyinnit

Y: Hey Tommy

T: Oh hey Y/N! Thought you were in Chicago filming the podcast, whats up

Y: I am but I have a question for you

Y:Could I maybe be in a mod video at some point ?

T: wait you want to?

T: Thank fuck I was actually gonna ask you

Y: wait really awesome :D

T: I have a block hunt video coming up if you wanna be in that (Its after chuckle week)

Y: who's in it

T: uhh schlatt, tubbo, shubble, niki, me, obviously, and Eryn

Y: Eryn?

T: he's one of my childhood friends. He's actually a super cool guy

T: Maybe you two could chat in discord a few times b4?

Y: Oh oki!!

Y: sounds good thank you, man!

T: np looking forward to it. let me add you to the discord server where I put all the info.

Y: Okii

"I got in!!"

"What, that fast?" Ted asked, surprised.

"That's my girl." Schlatt said proudly. Y/N smacked his arm.

"Anyway, yeah, actually. I'm in one with Schlatt. Hopefully this will go well and I can be in more." Y/N smiled, making Schlatt do the same.

"Damn you work fast. Happy for you anyway. Now can we get some fucking dinner?" Ted grumbled.