XXXXII. Blue Gun or Pink Gun

"I DON'T WANNA MOOOOVVVEEE." She groaned, wincing. "Fuck this kid! Little shit's kicking me!"

I smiled and sighed, putting an ear up to Y/N's exposed stomach. The baby sure was kicking the shit out of her. "Aww. Hey, kid. Babe, we have to get up and go to the doctor. We're finding out if its Mitski or Jacob today."

Her eyes widened. "Shit, right. Help me up." I pulled her up slowly and took her hand as we stood. I helped her pull on my Radiohead hoodie and some sweatpants as well as her timbs and we left.

"Okay, ready, Y/N?" The nurse asked, smiling widely. She was the same nurse that had done all of the ultrasounds and she was just as excited as us. I squeezed Y/N's hand as we peered into the small screen.

The nurse went wide eyed and lit up. "It's a girl!"

"Hell yeah!"

I had really been wishing for a daughter.

The name was incredibly unique and it felt amazing to know she was healthy and happy.

"Little Mitski's almost with us, Schlatt." N/N smiled.

My heart could explode as I imagined my daughters little hands wrapping around my finger and how beautiful she'd look. My hands moved before my brain as I lined my fianceé's stomach with kisses. She giggled embarrassedly and moved my head.

"Calm down, Big Guy. That's what got us here in the first place."

"I don't mind a round two." I smirked. N/N rolled her eyes and pushed my head off of the baby.

"Hey Ma. We have some...Big news." I said, putting her on speaker.

N/N was laying in my lap.

"What is it J? Is Y/N okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, she's right here. We-uh, well she's-"

"Spit it out! I'm worried!" My mom reprimanded. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm pregnant!" Y/N cried impatiently. "It's a girl, we're naming her Mitski."

My mother lost it.

"DAVE-DAVE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE! Y/N'S PREGNANT!"

"PREGNANT? J GOT HER PREGNANT?" My father yelled back, running over. "KIDS! BRIANNA, APRIL, STEVIE! YOUR SISTER'S PREGNANT!"

Her sisters rushed down. "WHAT?!" They screeched. 

Needless to say, everyone was thrilled at the announcement.

We ended up on the phone with those five for an extra hour and a half as we discussed baby shower details.

Next, we callled Charlie and Ted, who picked up immediately.

"It's a girl, boys!" I grinned. Ted and Charlie cheered.

"Oh my goodness. Have you guys thought of names?" Charlie asked, eyes shining. "Grace, c'mere. Y/N's having a girl!" We heard distant aww's and happy noises from 'The Sun Lover'.

"We're naming her Mitski. But also, we were wondering if you three and Shae wanted to be her godparents?" Y/N asked.

"Of course! I have a feeling she's gonna grow up calling all of the people around you her aunts and uncles." Ted smiled.

"No, absolutely. I can't even fathom what their reactions are going to be. We haven't even told anyone about the pregnancy. Like we just let our family know." Y/N remarked.

"Damn. Well good luck. When's the baby shower? We'll obviously be there." Charlie asked.

"Uh, next month. June 9th."

"Cool. We'll bring lots of presents." Ted smiled.

"Us too. Promise." Charlie held his pinkie up to the camera and him and Y/N did a virtual pinky promise.

And bring a lot of presents they did.